NSW U19, Elite and Para-Cycling ITT Championships & Open Non-Championship ITT
Masters Aged riders can ride in the Elite Championships but must hold an Elite Licence.
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Return to Racing Guidelines
Individual start times will be published the week leading into the event
- 9:00am - Sign-on
- 10:00am - First Rider Off
Riders must sign-on at least 45mins before their individual start time.
Distances & Maps
U23M & Elite Men - 47km Course Map: Course Map/Profile is available by clicking HERE (please note profile indicates 1 lap or 47km)
Masters, Para-Cyclists, Elite Women, U19 & second year U17 (YOB 2004) - 20km Course Map: Course Map / Profile is available by clicking HERE
Cycling NSW Championship Medals for all Championship events.
Age Categories & Eligibility
- JM19, JW19, U23M, Elite Men, Elite Women, Men Masters, Women’s Masters, Para-Cyclists
- Non-Championship 20km ITT is open to all second year U17, U19, U23M, Elite & Masters Aged riders who do not wish to ride the U19 & Elite ITT Championships
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2020 ages effective from 1st October 2019
- Second year Under 17 (YOB 2004) riders may ride the Non-Championship event on Under 19 gearing. They will NOT be eligible for Under 19 State Championship medals
- Master aged riders may ride the Elite Category event on an Elite membership.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'RACE' members only for Championship events.
- Cycling Australia One Week 'RACE' memberships will be permitted for the Championship events for current 'RIDE' members.
ONE WEEK MEMBERSHIPS
One Week 'RACE' Membership: (Championship Events). If you hold a current CA RIDE membership, you will be eligible to compete in the Championship event on a One Week Temporary RACE membership.
- Bikes must adhere to the UCI Time Trial Position Regulations.
- Riders can have the bike checked by the commissaires at any point throughout the day to ensure it meets the above regulations.
- Your bike must have a 'Final Check' by the appointed commissaire 20 mins prior to your allocated start time.
- Please ensure you allow ample time to have your bike ready to ride before your allocated start time.
- If you wish to ride the Non-Championship Event please tick the Special Offer "opt in" when submitting your entry
- Riders can only ride in 1 event on the day.
- Riders to wear 1 number for the ITT. The second number is to be placed in the back right window of the support vehicle.
- Support vehicles must have an orange flashing light, headlights on low beam and no Hazard lights and cyclist ahead sign on the back of the car. *Parking and toilets will be available at the sign-on area.
- Change rooms will be located at Barbour Park in Gunning.
- Breadablane Public school will be operating a canteen selling food and beverages.
- Presentations - TBC
- Cycling NSW will be running live results using the race|result timing system, link TBA.
- Accommodation: Click here to book your accommodation with Choice Hotels Australasia™
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT!
Click to enter the NSW Road Race Championships and Great Divide Road Races on Sunday, 1st November.
Any rider (entered into a Cycling NSW event or promoted event) who wishes to receive an entry refund must contact Cycling NSW more than 8 days prior to the event. All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any rider seeking a refund within 8 days on an event must submit a doctor's certificate
Ph: 0408 482 828
Ph: 0419 601 616
Ph: (02) 9738 5850