- Sat, 29 Aug 2020
- Adelaide Super-Drome
- Entries open
Wed, 05 Aug 2020 11:30 AM ACST
- Entries close
- Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:59 PM ACST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 29 Aug 2020 2:59 AM ACST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
Thanks a million, we really appreciate everyone's cooperation.
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
Attention all track riders...
Here's something we hope will get you excited!
An omnium event across two rounds of our Winter Track Series...
After our first track event back, we've had a review and come up with something we hope you'll like. A two round Omnium event and to appeal to riders who don't want to spend their whole day at the track - the junior races will be run first and the senior races second.
Helen Baird Memorial Trophy - Junior Omnium
In memory of "Aunty" Helen and to honour the support and dedication she showed to junior racing, this event is designed to find the best rider across both endurance and speed disciplines across the Junior divisions.
The Senior omnium will be a graded omnium event, that is designed as a true test of endurance and speed.
Round 1: Saturday 29th August 2020
- Flying Lap
Round 2: Saturday 25th September 2020
- Seniors: A-D grade + separate Women's grade/s
- Juniors: Under 13, Under 15 Boys, Under 15 Girls, Under 17 Boys, Under 17 Girls
- All riders $20 per day (enter each round individually)
Round 2: https://entryboss.cc/races/5286
Q: Do you have to enter both rounds?
A: No, you can enter and race in either round individually
Note: Different registration, warm-up and race times for Junior grades and Senior grades
- Registration: 12:00noon
- On-track warm up: 12:15pm
- Race times: 1:00pm ~ 3:00pm
- Registration: 2:30pm
- On-track warm up: From 3:00pm (approx)
- Race times: 3:30pm ~ 6:00pm (approx)