- Sat, 22 Aug 2020
- See details
- Entries open
Wed, 15 Jul 2020 12:00 noon AEST
- Entries close
- Wed, 19 Aug 2020 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Thu, 20 Aug 2020 2:59 AM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
Cycling Tasmania's full Participants COVID-19 Policy can be found here.
Please note anyone who is not in compliance with the general COVID rules and doesn't follow directions from Race Officials may be asked to leave the event."
The Meander Valley Time Trial is proudly presented by the Cradle Coast Cycling Club
Incorporating the St Lukes Health State Senior Time Trial Championships and the State Para-cycling Championships (inc. the Cycling Australia National Para-cycling Series).
- Sign on: Deloraine Showground, Highland Lakes Road Deloraine
- Start/Finish: Deloraine Showground, Highland Lakes Road Deloraine
- Start Time: U/11 - U/17, U/19 W and Para-cyclists from 11:00 AM, U/19M, Elite and Masters from 1:00 PM.
Categories and Race Distances:
U/17 & U/19W: 13.8km
U/19, Elite and Masters: 22.8km
Entry cost: $15
Contact: Cycling Tasmania – Shellie Wakefield
phone: 0419 129 755