- Sat, 8 Aug 2020
- PDCC Casuarina Short
- Entries open
Fri, 24 Jul 2020 10:00 AM AWST
- Entries close
- Thu, 06 Aug 2020 3:00 PM AWST
- Pay online by
- Thu, 06 Aug 2020 7:00 PM AWST
Winter 2020 Road Race #6 – President’s Cup 2020
By entering this event you declare that you have not returned from travel interstate or internationally in the last 14 days. You currently have no "flu like" symptoms. You are fit and well to enter the cycling event. You will follow all new safety guidelines and directions of the club while attending the event, and you will not share any equipment.
Thank you and please stay safe.
COVID-19 Restrictions / Requirements
- Sign-in will be “self serve”, please ensure you maintain your social distancing measures
- Return of number,transponders, and helmet cover will be self serve. Please follow instructions.
- Pins will need to be removed.
- Numbers and transponders will be sanitised.
- Registrations will close at 5pm Thursday 6 August
- You can SCRATCH up until 5pm Friday 7 August with a full refund
- There will be NO REFUNDS if you DO NOT START, as people will be missing out.
- If you are put on a wait list, you will be notified on Thursday evening 6 August of your race entry confirmation.
|PDCC Senior Members
|Visiting Senior CA Club Members
|ALL Junior’s U17 and Below
|Transponder Hire (required unless you own your own)
Schedule of the day
|12pm – 1pm
||Course and Registration set up.
|1pm – 1.45pm
||Sign on / Race Number / Transponder collection
|1.30pm – 1.55pm
||Junior Development Ride – 1 lap
||Rider Briefing Starts
||Handicap Event – Start times to be advised
||Course and Registration pack down
Cycling Australia Race Membership is required. 1 Week, and 2 Month trial licenses are accepted. A HARD COPY of this license must be produced on race day.
Junior Development Session: For U11/13 and novices that are not quite ready for E Grade. Sessions will occur over 1 lap of the course, working on group skills and fitness.
Please visit our website: http://pdcc.asn.au/