- Sat, 19 Sep 2020
- PDCC Casuarina Short
- Entries open
Sun, 06 Sep 2020 10:00 AM AWST
- Entries close
- Thu, 17 Sep 2020 6:00 PM AWST
- Pay online by
- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 8:30 PM AWST
Winter 2020 Road Race #9 – Club Championships
By entering this event you declare that you have not returned from travel interstate or internationally in the last 14 days. You currently have no "flu like" symptoms. You are fit and well to enter the cycling event. You will follow all new safety guidelines and directions of the club while attending the event, and you will not share any equipment.
Thank you and please stay safe.
COVID-19 Restrictions / Requirements
- CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS are a PDCC Member only event. You need to be a PDCC member to race.
- There will be no on the day registrations.
- Sign-in will be “self serve”, please ensure you maintain your social distancing measures
- Return of number,transponders, and helmet cover will be self serve. Please follow instructions.
- Pins will need to be removed.
- Numbers and transponders will be sanitised.
- Registrations will close at 5pm Thursday 17 September
- You can SCRATCH up until 5pm Friday 18 September with a full refund
There will be NO REFUNDS if you DO NOT START, as people will be missing out.
If you are put on a wait list, you will be notified on Thursday evening 17 September of your race entry confirmation.
PEEL DISTRICT CYCLING CLUB ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS - You MUST be a PDCC member to enter this event.
|PDCC Senior Members
|ALL Junior’s U17 and Below
|Transponder Hire (required unless you own your own)
Schedule of the day
|12pm – 1pm
||Course and Registration set up.
|1pm – 1.45pm
||Sign on / Race Number / Transponder collection
|1.30pm – 1.55pm
||Junior Development Ride – 1 lap
||Rider Briefing Starts
||Mixed A, B, C, D, E
||3 minute interval between grades
||Course and Registration pack down
Cycling Australia Race Membership is required. 1 Week, and 2 Month trial licenses are accepted. A HARD COPY of this license must be produced on race day.
Junior Development Session: For U11/13 and novices that are not quite ready for E Grade. Sessions will occur over 1 lap of the course, working on group skills and fitness.
Please visit our website: http://pdcc.asn.au/