- Sun, 16 Aug 2020
- See details
- Entries open
Sun, 02 Aug 2020 6:00 PM ACST
- Entries close
- Mon, 10 Aug 2020 11:29 PM ACST
- Pay online by
- Tue, 11 Aug 2020 2:29 AM ACST
Event Type: Time Trial - State Championships
Date: Sunday 16th August 2020
Location: Sign On: Mypolonga Institute - Green St, Mypolonga SA 5254
Entries close: 11:59pm Monday 10th August 2020
Eligibility: Open to all U13, U15, U17, Para Race Licence Holders
Support Races - Adult and Masters Licence Holders
** Course**: https://www.strava.com/routes/2713679852018353592
$30.00 - Senior Support Race
$25.00 - Para-cyclists
$25.00 - U15/U17
$15.00 - U13
*please note although the pricing table above names U9 and U11 there are no U9 or U11 entries for this race.
Due to National Regulation distances, some races have had to be shortened. The support race is now two laps of the course for a total of 26.4km.
Senior Support Race - 26.4km
Para-cyclists - 13.2km
U17 - 13.2km
U15 - 8.0km
U13 - 8.0km
A schedule will be created after entries close - due to logistics of some shorter courses and timetabling and seeding, Juniors will race first followed by Para and the Support races will be last to start. It is expected that racing will begin at 8:30am and be finished by noon.
- Distances and times may change. Details will be confirmed after start list is finalised.
- NPS race run as per guidelines National-Para-Cycling-Series-Overview
- All riders must be familiar with scrutineering rules of equipment, including apparel, helmets and bicycles. Please refer to sections 3.1 to 3.7 and Annexure 6 of the Cycling Australia Technical Regulations.
- All U15 and U17 entrants please note the National rule of no blocking of gears will be enforced for State Championship events.
- All U13-U17 entrants please note that only club or plain kit is allowed to be worn during State Championships.
- All riders must wear plain or club clothing unless their sponsor is registered with Cycling SA. Check with Cycling SA to see if you are registered to wear sponsor clothing before the day.
- Entrants must have a Race licence in Junior and Para categories.
- Senior Support TT can be ridden on a CA Ride Licence
- If there are fewer than six entrants in a category, this category shall be abandoned (except Masters). Refer to 2.1.9 and 2.1.10 of Cycling SA Technical Regulations.
- Riders must be signed on at least 15 minutes before their category start time. Failure to sign on 15 minutes prior to the event start time could mean that your start is refused.
For safety reasons no unauthorised follow cars are permitted on the course, riders associated with unauthorised vehicles may be disqualified.
PO Box 602 Enfield Plaza, SA 5085