Course start/finish is Naas Rd South of Tharwa.
There is off road parking available near the start finish. Do not park on the roadside near the start/finish area.
- A-C 4 laps (80.4km)
- D/E 3 (60.3km) Laps
- U17 2 lap (40.2km)
- U15 1 lap (20.1km)
- Non Championship Participation Race - 1 lap (20.1km)
Based on rider feedback, Women's A will race with MC, Women's B with MD, and Women's C with ME.
If you are new to racing don't let the 'champs' event scare you off. We have everything set up so why not come and give it a try in the 'Participation Race'?
The 2020 Winter Road season is run by volunteers from the CCC and VCC. This season volunteers will be recognised with free entry to all eligible events in the Winter Road Calendar.
Click here for full details and to nominate to volunteer.
To ensure that we have a record of all participants registration is only via EntryBoss.
NO ‘ON THE DAY’ REGISTRATION
Cycling Australia Race or AusCycling Race All Discipline licences are required for this event.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct licence. This will be verified at check-in.
Final start times will be posted to the Start List on this EntryBoss listing once entries close.
Be sure to confirm your start time at check-in.
|Contactless rider 'check in'
||9.15 - 9.45 am
|First grade roll away
On the Day
- Upon arrival please confirm your attendance at the check-in desk (including collecting a number and timing chip) and then move clear of the check-in desk area.
- A rider briefing, count and roll call will be conducted before each grade roll away. Please be ready when your grade is called.
- At the end of each grade riders must return their number and timing chip and then clear the start/finish line area to maintain social distancing requirements.
- There will be no results presentation at the end of events. Results will be posted to the CCC website.
- No refreshments or water will be provided at the end of races.
- If any rider exhibits COVID-19 symptoms in the two weeks following the race, they must advise the COVID-19 Officer who will follow up with health authorities.
- Riders must register via Entryboss prior to the race.
- On the day entries will not be accepted.
- All riders check-in within the allocated time window. No late check-in.
- Riders must be present for the race brief prior to their grade start
- Please present your helmet including an approved helmet sticker at sign-on
- All riders must have a current CA race membership
Scratching and Cancellation
- Scratching - Scratching is a self-serve, automated refund via EntryBoss if withdrawing within scratching cut-off.
- Event Cancellation - Riders will be provided with a full refund if the event is cancelled for any reason.
Event Risk and Acknowledgement Waiver
By entering online, riders agree that they have read, understood and accept the Canberra Cycling Club ‘Event risk and acknowledgement waiver’ as set out below.
- I understand, acknowledge and accept that cycling is an inherently dangerous sport, which may result in serious injury or death from a collision, fall, mechanical failure, physical exertion or other incident.
- I voluntarily participate in this event at my own risk.
- I waive any rights I may otherwise have against Canberra Cycling Club, the event promoter and their agents and representatives relating to, and agree they are not responsible for, any loss or damage resulting from my participation in the event, including any loss that may arise from death or injury to myself or others, or damage to any property.
- I agree to follow the directions of any event organiser or official and the Cycling ACT Technical Regulations, a copy of which is available on the Cycling ACT website.
- If the participant in this event is under 18 years of age, I warrant that I am a parent or guardian of the participant and agree for myself and the participant that I provide the acknowledgements, agreements and waiver set out above in respect of the participant.
Canberra Cycling Club