Dates revised - entries re-opened!
Some events will now be held alongside the Clarence Street Cyclery Cup on November 16
Revised event date: 16th November
Affected categories: Elite Men, Elite Women, JW19
Closing date: November 10th
Event Dates: Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th October 2019
Venue: Dunc Gray Velodrome, Carysfield Rd, Bass Hill NSW 2197
Promoter: Cycling NSW
Closing Date: Sunday 20th October 2019
Team Total to be paid by Team Manager
- $60 per team - JW17, JM17 (up to 6 nominations)
- $72 per team - JW19, JM19, Elite Women, Elite Men (up to 6 nominations)
TBC once entries close, below times are estimates only:
* 10:30am - Sign-on
* 12:00pm - Warm-up
* 1:00pm - First Race
* 8:00am - Sign-on
* 8:30am - Warm-up
* 9:30am - First Race
Saturday (during Shimano SCOW program)
- U15 Team Pursuit Qualifiers
- U17 Team Pursuit Qualifiers
- U15 & U17 Team Sprint Qualifiers
- U19 & Elite Team Sprint Qualifiers
- U15 & U17 Team Pursuit Finals
- U19 & Elite Team Pursuit Finals
- Break and Presentations
- U15 & U17 Team Sprint Finals
- U19 & Elite Team Sprint Finals
- 2000m - JW15, JM15
- 3000m - JW17, JM17, JW19, Elite Women
- 4000m - JM19, Elite Men
Cycling NSW Championship Medals
Age Categories & Eligibility Criteria
- JW15, JM15, JW17, JM17 JW19, JM19, Elite Women, Elite Men
- Masters aged riders with an Elite membership are eligible to enter the Elite Championships.
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2020 age categories effective from 1 October 2019
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- Temporary membership holders are not permitted to enter this event (e.g. Race Starter Kit Members)
- Junior Championships (U15 & U17) are only open to NSW members. Interstate teams entered into this event will be allocated into a Non-Championship event for their age category.
How To Enter
- Team Manager to register team through this portal
- Enter team name upon registration
- Enter team members name and membership number (ensure all team members details are 100% correct).
- Submit and pay entry
Please note: Any team who experiences any problems registering their team or members should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the team list and details for entry payment prior to 8:30am Monday 21st October 2019.
- Clubs may nominate up to 6 riders per team
- A maximum of 4 per team may start on the day
- Names may be nominated for more than one team for the club they compete, but a rider may only compete for one category and one team per championship series
- Members must be a financial member of their competing club and Cycling NSW at least two calendar months before the event. This rule does not apply to first-time members.
- Teams can nominate a U/15, U/17, U/19 member to compete one division above their category
- Additional Information around Team’s Eligibility – CNSWTR15.2
Technical Rules & Regulations: Include but are not limited to the following
CNSWTR15 - NSW CLUB TEAM PURSUIT CHAMPIONSHIPS
CNSWTR9.3 - "All team members representing their club in CNSW State Clubs Teams Championships must all be wearing identical jerseys regardless of that being registered club colours or approved sponsored team kit."
Supporters' entry fees:
- Handlers' entry: $10. Handlers must be Cycling NSW Financial members.
- Infield Kids enter free for U9-U13 and $5 for U15/U17 (must be Financial members)
- Spectators' entry: $10 (free for kids 12 and under; $5 for pensioners)
Parking: Dunc Gray Velodrome has ample carparking space. Please park in the marked parking bays, NOT on the grass or in front of the velodrome doors.
Accommodation: Please click here for CA member discounted accommodation from Choice Hotels Australasia™
Entries & Information
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
Ph: (03) 9998 6810