- Sun, 23 Jun 2019
- Peats Ridge Road, Calga
- Entries open
Thu, 16 May 2019 12:00 noon AEST
- Entries close
- Sun, 16 Jun 2019 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sun, 23 Jun 2019 12:00 AM AEST
Please note: this is the entry listing for Round 2. Other rounds:
Round 1 - HEZ - Monday, 10th June click here
Round 3 - Eastern Creek - Sunday, 14th July click here
To enter all three rounds with a single discounted entry, please click here for a Series Entry.
Event Date: Sunday, 23rd June 2019
Closing Date: Sunday 16th June 2019
Race Type: Scratch race
Entry Fee: $45 (single day), $95 (full series entry), + payment card fee
Venue: Jones Rd, Calga NSW 2250
Age Categories: Masters Men & Women
Grades: Division 1-5
Course Map: https://www.strava.com/routes/12185895
On the day entry will be available at a fee of $55. Please allow enough time for grading and sign-on procedures.
- 7:00am - Sign-on
- 8:00am – Division 1 - 2.5 Laps - 63km (incl. 12km Rollout)
- 8:00am – Division 2 - 2.5 Laps - 63km (incl. 12km Rollout)
- 8:00am – Division 5 - 1.5 Laps - 38km (incl. 12km Rollout)
- 8:30am – Division 3 - 2 laps - 52km
- 8:31am – Division 4 - 2 laps - 52km
Age Categories And Eligibility
- Men’s and Women’s Masters aged riders only (YOB = 1989 and earlier)
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2019 ages effective from 1st October 2018
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid membership card/invoice must be presented at sign-on.
- Membership cards must be handed over at sign-on and will be held until race numbers and transponders are returned.
- This event is not open to Day Memberships, 3 Race Permits or Regional memberships.
- The number of grades will be determined depending on the number of entrants received upon closing.
- Be advised that the grades may not match up with grades traditionally raced at club level events. Your Handicapping Code (or State Grade) is determined by scaling the data submitted by your club handicapper. Your final grade is then adjusted from your Handicapping Code based on the event's parameters such as field size, distance, course profile and ability distribution.
- Depending on entries, some grades may be split for safety reasons. Women's Masters will be merged into the appropriate grades. Grades will be notified on the Cycling NSW website the week leading into the event.
- Women will race in grades with male equivalents, but they will be able to race for both overall prizes AND a number of prizes for being among the first few women across the line in each grade.
- The race|result timing system will be used to produce live results for the event (link TBA). A red timing chip will be issued to each rider and is to be attached on the sponge side to the front left fork of your bike with the cable tie provided. Failure to attach the timing chip correctly could lead to a rider not receiving a result.
- Accommodation: Click here to book your accommodation with Choice Hotels Australasia™
Event Website: http://www.cervelosuperseries.com.au
Ph: (02) 9738 5850