- Sat, 9 Feb 2019
- Track Open
- Victoria Park, Dubbo
- Entries open
Thu, 10 Jan 2019 12:00 noon AEDT
- Entries close
- Mon, 04 Feb 2019 3:00 AM AEDT
- Scratch cut-off
- Wed, 30 Jan 2019 11:59 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Fri, 08 Feb 2019 11:59 PM AEDT
This carnival features the 2019 NSW U9 - U13 Junior Track Championships, which has a separate entry portal.
Proudly presented by Dubbo Cycling Club.
Event Date: Saturday, 9th February 2019
Venue: Victoria Park, Dubbo NSW 2830 view map
Entries close: Wednesday, 30th January 2019
Prize Money: $3,500
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
|U15 & U17
|U19, Elite, Masters
- 3:00pm - Sign-on
- 4:00pm - Approximate First Race Start Time
Please note: sign-on will be open from 12:00pm.
Below is a draft schedule and is subject to change.
- Warm-up Scratch
- 2 Lap Handicap
- 4 Lap Keirin
- 5 Lap Wheelrace Qualifiers
- 5 Lap Wheelrace Finals
- Scratch Race
- Div 1, 2, 3, 4 grades will be run except for Wheelrace Finals.
Age Categories & Eligibility
- This event is open to age categories U15, U17, U19, Elite, Masters.
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2019 ages effective from 1st October 2018.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- This event is not open to Day Memberships, 3 Race Permits or Regional memberships.
- Presentations of the NSW U9-U13 Cyclist of the Year Awards will be taking place during the carnival.
- The main event of the carnival is the Cliff Hazell Memorial Wheelrace.
- There will be a Canteen, BBQ and Coffee Van operating on-site selling food and beverage.
- Toilet and Changeroom facilites are located within the clubhouse.
- Parking is available within the cricket ground parking lot. Once the lot is full you will be required to park across the road on Darling St.
- Accommodation: Click here for accommodation deals from Choice Hotels Australasia™
- The Orana Motel has offered cheaper rates for all attending this event! Contact them on 02 6882 7888 and mention you are staying for the Dubbo Track Cycling Carnival to receive the discount.
Ph: 0401 943 885
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
Ph: (03) 9998 6810