- Sat, 2 Feb 2019
- Track Open
- Seiffert Oval, Goulburn
- Entries open
Fri, 21 Dec 2018 12:00 noon AEDT
- Entries close
- Mon, 28 Jan 2019 3:00 AM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Wed, 30 Jan 2019 11:59 PM AEDT
This carnival features the NSW U17 Madison Championships, which has a separate entry portal.
Event Date: Saturday 2 February 2019
Venue: Seiffert Oval, Faithfull St Goulburn NSW 2580
Entries close: 23rd January 2019
Prize Money: $4,000 (approx)
|Junior Participation Events
|U9, U11 & U13
Junior Carnival: (U9-U15)
- 1:00pm - Sign-on
- 1:00pm - Warm-up
- 2:00pm - First Race
Senior Carnival: (U17+)
- 3:30pm - Senior Sign-on
- 4:00pm - Warm-up
- 5:00pm - First Race
TBC once entries close, will include the following:
- Junior Carnival - 5 races including 1 handicap
- Senior Carnival - 5 races including 2 lap graded handicap and wheelrace heat
NEVILLE SMITH MEMORIAL INVITATION ROLLER DERBY
Age Categories & Eligibility
- This event is open to all age categories U9 - Masters.
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2019 ages effective from 1st October 2018.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'Race' members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- U8 Participation events will be run on the day anyone riding in these events must hold at minimum a valid Cycling Australia RIDE membership.
- This event is not open to Day Memberships, 3 Race Permits or Regional memberships.
- There will be a well-stocked canteen
- Changerooms and toilets will be accessible at the venue. Please be sure to make use of these amenities as anyone found changing in public could be subject to fines from race officials.
- Ample parking is available on-site at the track.
- Be sure to bring a picnic rug and chairs and make yourself comfortable for a long and enjoyable day of track racing.
- Results will be posted to a noticeboard
- Presentations will be held for Junior Handicap Events Men's & Women's Scratch Races
- Accommodation: Click here for accommodation deals from Choice Hotels Australasia™
And most of all there'll be plenty of racing for all:
- Graded Junior Divisions (numbers permitting)
- 4 Grades of Masters Men (numbers permitting)
- 2 Grades of JM19 / Elite Men (numbers permitting)
- 2 Grades of JW19 / Elite Women (numbers permitting)
- White’s Tractors Men’s Wheelrace
- Atkinson & Stalker Women’s Wheelrace
Ph: 0408 482 828
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
Ph: (03) 9998 6810