- Thu, 23 Nov 2023
- Knox BMX Club
- Entries open
Tue, 07 Nov 2023 1:00 AM AEDT
- Entries close
- Thu, 23 Nov 2023 7:30 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Thu, 23 Nov 2023 7:00 PM AEDT
All BMXA & Auscycling BMX Club Race license members welcome
Last race for the year. You may even see someone special
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will social distance and observe COVID hygiene practices
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will be required to scan in on the QR code using the Service Victoria app.
- one parent per rider. Over 16+ must show proof of Vaccinations
About Knox BMX
- Knox BMX was formed in 1980 and our original track was located at Lewis Rd, Knoxfield. We moved to our current location in 1993.
- We are run by a volunteer committee and we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive, family-oriented environment.
Knox BMX is a smoke and alcohol-free club.
Knox BMX encourages all members to volunteer to help create a place where memories are made. You can help in the canteen, to run clubbies, at working bees, at our Open races, or even join the committee to help steer the club towards the future.
At the club, we offer weekly coaching and practice. for more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in: Knox Park (click for google map directions)
Address: Bunjil Way, Knoxfield VIC 3180
Phone: (03) 9764 0267
Knox BMX is proud to have an excellent facility, upkeep by volunteers at the club, and with help from the Knox City Council. The completion of the bitumen berms project last April has meant the track runs fast all the time, regardless of the weather.
Our track caters to all abilities, easy to ride for beginners and challenging for more experienced riders.
We have light towers which enable us to run at night. It is just over 300m long.
The lap record is currently held by Josh Mclean, who set it at Thunderdome 2017. with a time of 28.2sec
Our canteen pumps out food at gate nights and race meets.