- Sun, 15 Oct 2023
- Red Hill MTB Park South Entrance
- Entries open
- Entries close
- Sat, 14 Oct 2023 1:59 AM AEDT
- Scratch cut-off
- Sat, 14 Oct 2023 1:59 AM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Sat, 14 Oct 2023 4:59 AM AEDT
The Total Entry Cap has been raised this year
All riders need to abide by the following entry process:
- Riders who have qualified through their placing in the 2023 MTB Enduro National Championships.
- These riders will be emailed a hidden link and a personalised, single-use promo code to be provided at entry.
- Anyone entering the Invitational Rider event when they shouldn't will be scratched and prevented from re-entering.
- If you believe you should be an Invitational Rider and have not received your personalised by code by email, please contact email@example.com to enquire.
- These will be open for entry at 26 June 2023 - 8:00pm AEST.
- This will be via this page and does not require an entry code.
- These entries will be for the balance of spots and waitlist limits will be in place.
- Once the waitlist is full, the entry category may be removed and not available for entry.
- To be Waitlisted, riders need to pay & enter in the hope that a spot becomes available. If they don't get a spot they will be refunded.
- If you are experiencing any issue with your entry please contact - Ian Harwood Event Operations Manager (MTB and CX) - 0404 326 169 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waitlisting limits apply for this event.
Any rider on a waitlist that does not receive a start will be refunded in full upon finalisation of the sartlist.
- Event Name: 2023 AusCycling MTB Enduro National Championships
- Location: Red Hill, Victoria
Host: Red Hill Riders
- Date: Saturday 14 (Junior) & Sunday 15 October (Senior) 2023 (Practice: Thursday 12 October (Junior), Friday 13 October (Senior)
The 2023 Enduro National Championships will be held in Red Hill Victoria on 14-15 October.
This location offers a variety of hand-cut trails, with plenty of natural tree root and rock gardens scattered throughout the network to bring a smile to your face as you descend. Great draining sandy soil, combined with just under 310m of elevation, plenty of technical descents and steep liaison climbs will keep riders honest. The Red Hill region is located on the slopes of Arthurs Seat, on the Mornington Peninsula approximately 80km from the centre of Melbourne.
National Championship Categories
||U13, U15, U17
|U21 & Elite
||35-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65+
Riders category calculated based on age as at December 31 in the year of competition.
Scratching: - Entered & can't make it?
An automated refund is available using the EntryBoss' scratching mechanism. Please note the scratching cut-off because non-attendance refunds after this time are at the discretion of the event organisers.
Riders must be covered by AusCycling insurance whilst participating in the event through either a AusCycling Off-Road Membership or AusCycling All Discipline Membership - no temporary memberships are permitted for any category in these Championships.
Further information regarding AusCycling memberships can be found at the following link - https://auscycling.org.au/membership
|Event Technical Guide
|AusCycling National Technical Regulations