We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you agree to follow Government COVID recommendations applicable to your jurisdiction
- you agree to follow the Event's COVID directives
- you agree that you may be asked to leave the event for non-compliance
- we appreciate your cooperation, our intention is simply to run a safe event.
It’s time again for Rockhampton’s annual showcase cross-country event, the 2023 Trek Rockhampton 3 Hour XC - back once again at the ever-popular Seeonee Park
An unmissable day/night event, the Rocky MTB 3 hour is always epic. A great chance to open the racing calendar for the year, there are categories for everyone, including juniors, solo, e-bikes, and teams of 2.
Where: Seeonee Park (Arunga's Hut) - 399 Yeppoon Rd
Host: Rockhampton Mountain Bike Club Inc
Date: Saturday 18th February 2023
Entries: Close Friday 17th February 2023 at 9 pm. No Late Entries.
Junior age category: 11 to 16yrs (age as of 31st Dec 2023)
Lap Length: The novice loop will be used in the anti-clockwise direction, course is approximately 6.5 km.
Categories & Duration:
|Open (Mixed): Team of 2
|E-bike: Team of 2
|Solo Open Male
|Solo Open Female
|E-bike Open: Solo
|Junior: Team of 2
- Senior $30 per rider
- Junior $15 per rider
AusCycling Event licence is required if you are not a member of AusCycling
Entered & can't make it? An automated refund is available using the EntryBoss' Scratching mechanism. Please note the scratching cut-off because non-attendance refunds after this time are at the discretion of the event organiser.
- Plate allocation commences at 4:00 pm, with the race briefing at 4:45 pm.
- Start time is at 5:00 pm for all categories. Race duration varies depending on the category you are racing in. See ‘Categories’ below.
- Practice: 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm for registered riders issued with a race plate only.
- This event is run to AusCycling rules and technical regulations.
- An AusCycling Dirt Licence or Event Licence is mandatory. Riders must comply with rules advised during the riders briefing.
- If a team rider cannot complete a full lap for any reason (mechanical or a fall), their team mate must start the same lap again.
- All riders completing night laps must have both a working headlight and handlebar mounted light.
- Race organisers will advise of a cut off time during the riders briefing. Most laps and fastest time wins each category.
If the event has to be cancelled due to extreme weather, a notification will be posted on the Rocky MTB Facebook page.
Camping is available at Seeonee Park at the costs of $7.50 (payable on the day). Cold showers and toilets are available.
Remove all rubbish, be mindful of nearby Scouts with respect to noise, dust etc.
Any sponsors’ prizes will be offered as a random draw after the race. Category winners will receive a race certificate. There are no podium prizes other than the glory of mounting the podium and being immortalised via social media.
We thank Trek Rockhampton coming onboard to sponsor our events. If you need any servicing, parts, or advice for your 2-wheeled steed please pop in and see the team at Trek Rockhampton and they will look after you.
Mark Campbell (0447 159 091) or Jake Keleher (0411 085 583)