You must be a licensed member of Auscycling at Masters age groups to race with us. Please use your Auscycling profile when entering. If you are interested in a membership, please feel free to contact as we would love to talk to you.
COVID 19 Notice
By entering this event you agree to follow all new safety guidelines and directions of the club.
You must not attend this event if any of the following applies to you, unless you have recovered from a COVID infection in the last 30 days:
You and/or your household members have been asked to self-isolate by any medical or government body
If in the last 7 days you have had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
If in the last 7 days you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms
We appreciate your cooperation; our intention is to simply run a safe event.
Transponders required $5 hire fee.
* Course details. From club rooms, westerly along Hendy Main Rd to Forest Rd, turn left into Forest Rd out to turn-around at Gundrys Rd, left into Gum Flats Rd to turn around at bottom (neutral) back to top (KOM), left into Forest Rd, straight over Forest Rd Hill, left into Larcombes Rd, left into Nobles Rd to turn-around, right into Larcombes Rd, right into Forest Rd out to turn-around at Gundrys Rd, left into Gum Flats Rd to turn around at bottom (neutral) back to hill top to finish.
* When turning right do not cut the corners, race on the left side of the roads at all times, keep both hands on your bars over the finish line.
* Neutral at turn-arounds.
* Red tail light required to be on solid for the entire race viewable for 100m.
Rocket Ascent Handicap Race Course: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35500522
Please help the handicappers by providing your regular scratch race-grade/average speed when entering.
This helps with an initial grouping of riders by similar ability.
The handicappers will then create their handicap groupings and time gaps based on entries received. The handicapper will make the final decision on gradings Please look for the Startlist when published to see who you are racing with.
* Masters racing, Open to all AusCycling members 30 years of age or older
* Keep to left at all times, be vocal, race safe, keep fit
* Get your entries in early, closing Saturday 2pm * New trial start location at the club rooms * Provide your AusCycling license number and expected racing grade
* No on the day entries
Our cycling club races on the lands of the Wadawurrung people and we wish to acknowledge them as traditional owners.