- Sun, 13 Feb 2022
- Redlands Track Park
- Entries open
Sun, 06 Feb 2022 6:00 PM AEST
- Entries close
- Sat, 12 Feb 2022 6:00 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 12 Feb 2022 9:00 PM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you agree to follow Government COVID recommendations applicable to your jurisdiction
- you agree to follow the Event's COVID directives
- you agree that you may be asked to leave the event for non-compliance
- we appreciate your cooperation, our intention is simply to run a safe event.
SUMMER SPRINTS 2022
- Sunday 30th January ‖ Karingal Scouts Campground
- Sunday 13th February ‖ Redlands Track Park (Scribbly Gums)
- Sunday 27th February ‖ Underwood Park
RATS Cycling Club presents the 2022 Summer Sprints Series – a XCO cross country mountain bike event.
Summer Sprints is a beginner friendly introduction to mountain bike racing. Riders self seed in to their chosen grade:
- Male – A, B, C, D, E-Bike
- Female – A, B, C, E-Bike
- Male – A, B, C, D
- Female – A, B, C, D
- Junior D grade is for Balance bikes and riders on 16” wheels or smaller
- Junior C grade is up to a 24” (wheel size) bike
- Junior riders may be pushed up in to a high grade to ensure the safety of all riders. This decision will be made by the commissaire at the event.
You need to be an AusCycling race member (or equivalent)
Day membership is available $30
||Race 1: (D Grade Girls and Boys)
||Race 2: (C Grade Girls and Boys)
||Race 3: (A Grade Boys, B Grade Boys)
||Race 4: (B Grade Female, C Grade Female, A Grade Girls, B Grade Girls, E-Bike Female)
||Race 5: (C Grade Male, D Grade Male)
||Race 6: (A Grade Male, B Grade Male, A Grade Female, E-Bike Male)
Online entries only for the 2022 Summer Sprint Series. No Exceptions!
This is to limit the interactions needed between volunteers and racers
Riders will receive 100% refund if the event is cancelled.
We will do our best to communicate our intentions early if the event is at risk of not proceeding.
Need to talk to someone?
Phone: Race Director (Lonnie Toia) 0419 533 041
Enterprise Street, Cleveland