- Sun, 28 Aug 2022
- Red Centre BMX Track
- Entries open
Tue, 01 Feb 2022 9:00 AM AEDT
- Entries close
- Sun, 14 Aug 2022 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Tue, 16 Aug 2022 11:59 PM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you agree to follow Government COVID recommendations applicable to your jurisdiction
- you agree to follow the events COVID plan
- you agree to follow the events COVID directives
- you agree that you may be asked to leave the event for non-compliance
- Our intention is simply to run a safe event, we appreciate your cooperation
2022 AUSCYCLING BMX NATIONAL ROUND 5 - ALICE SPRINGS
The fifth AusCycling BMX National Round for 2022, will be held at Red Centre BMX, Alice Springs, NT.
This event is proudly sponsored by the Northern Territory Government and supported by Red Centre BMX.
There will be no late entries accepted for this event. To ensure that you do not miss out on participating in the event, please ensure you enter in accordance with the closing date stipulated.
National Round Categories
|Mini Wheelers (No Gender Division)
||5 and Under, 6, 7
|20” Challenge (M/F)
||8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50--54, 55-59, 60+
|24” Cruiser (M/F)
||8-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50--54, 55-59, 60+
|30+ Open Wheel (M/F)
|Junior Superclass (M/F)
- Riders may only enter their correct racing age and gender category for all National Rounds.
- Please ensure if you are wanting to enter more than one category, you complete the entry for all at the same time, otherwise the EntryBoss system will not allow you to go in and add an additional category later and you will need to contact email@example.com.
|Category (min 5 riders)
||Online entry fee
|Challenge (20" & Cruiser)
|30+ Open Wheel / Junior Superclass
- Credit Card Fees are additional to the fees above and passed on at cost (1.2% + 30c per entry)
Entered & now can't make it?* An automated refund is available using the EntryBoss' Scratching mechanism.
Please note: In order to receive a refund, riders must scratch by the entry close date. After this date has passed, in order to obtain a refund, riders must request a refund via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy of their medical certificate attached. The refund request and medical certificate must be received by AusCycling prior to race day (for clarity this is prior to 28 August 2022). For more information, please view the AusCycling Refund Policy click here
- This is a transponder timed event series.
- it is a rider's responsibility to ensure the transponder is correctly affixed to their bike and is operational which includes subscription
- Transponders can be purchased at https://shop.auscycling.org.au/products/prochip-flex
- A transponder must have an active Subscription PRIOR to entering. This can be done at https://mylaps.sqorz.com/
- All riders (except Participation classes) must have a transponder
- Riders are required to supply a plate number at entry.
- Any duplicate plate numbers will dealt with by adding an 'X' to one plate to resolve the duplicate.
Event Cancellation Refunds
- Riders will receive 100% refunds if the event is cancelled.
For the National Round Regulations, Event Technical Guide, Event Schedule and Venue Information, please click here