- Sun, 20 Feb 2022
- RACQ Mobility Centre
- Entries open
Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:00 noon AEST
- Entries close
- Mon, 14 Feb 2022 2:45 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Fri, 18 Feb 2022 2:45 PM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
- you will follow the latest Queensland Health directives around mask wearing & social distancing
SIZZLING SUMMER SERIES 2022
Proudly presented by Logan Cycling Club in conjunction with Local Property Team Logan and Champion System.
Note: This is the Series Entry listing. Links to individual event entry forms are below.
Round 1: Sunday February 20st - Entry Mobility Centre of Excellence, 1753-1799 Mt Cotton Rd, Cornubia
Round 2: Sunday February 27th - Entry Mobility Centre of Excellence, 1753-1799 Mt Cotton Rd, Cornubia
Round 3: Sunday March 6th - Entry Mobility Centre of Excellence, 1753-1799 Mt Cotton Rd, Cornubia
Series Entry: Save $$$ and enter all three at once with a series entry!
Series Entries close midnight Sun 13th Feb
Elite Men, Women, and Masters Men: $56 per round or $135 for Series Entry
U17 & U15: $33 per round or $80 for Series Entry
U13, U11, U9: $17 per round or $35 for Series Entry.
Series Entry information
- Upon acceptance of your series entry we automatically create an entry for you in all events.
- A series entry means you intend to race all events.
- Please let the race organiser know if you cannot make it, by scratching from the event in question.
- Note - no refunds offered if you scratch from an event entered on a Series Entry.
- Leaders Jerseys for all grades U15 and above
- Riders receiving Leaders Jersey are obliged to wear it in next round. Failure to do so will result in a 5 point GC deduction
- All Juniors U17 and below will receive trophies or in-kind prizes
- Prize Money for all other grades
- U19 Graded with Elite
- JW17 to have separate race if sufficient entries received, otherwise combined with Women's B / Women's C
- All riders who wish to race in Team Kit and have this listed in your entry information, start & result sheets must have this registered with AusCycling Queensland for 2022.
Maree Carmen 0439 414 220
Images taken during this event are owned by AusCycling. These images can be used for promotional purposes without any further consent being required. For further information please see the AusCycling Membership Terms and Conditions. If you do not want your image used, please opt out by emailing email@example.com.