- Sun, 23 Jan 2022
- Fox Creek MTB Bottom Car Park
- Entries open
Thu, 13 Jan 2022 8:30 PM AEDT
- Entries close
- Sat, 22 Jan 2022 8:30 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Sat, 22 Jan 2022 9:30 PM AEDT
UNDER 13'S AND UNDER 15'S SHUTTLE DAY
WHO CAN REGISTER
- Under 13's & Under 15's only from the 2021 season.
- Anyone else who registers will be removed
- Cost is $28, refundable if we are given 7 days notice
- Masks are mandatory on the buses so bring them.
- No mask means no uplifts & no racing. Simple!
LOCATION AND TIMES
- Fox Creek Bike park
- Lower Car Park
- See Geoff Battle or Amy Schwarz to be signed off
- 9am to 12.30pm
- Bikes to be on the trailer by 9am , otherwise wait till it comes back down the hill
- AusCycling race insurance is mandatory
- Bring your own water, food and bike supplies
- Under 18's must have a legal guardian on site with them. Usual rules apply that they must be in the carp park
All competitors conduct themselves in a manner according to our club code of conduct.
The code applies to all people associated with our series. Inside Line wishes to operate in a nondiscriminatory environment where people show respect for others and their property. Please line up nicely at the back of the line, you will all get plenty of runs in.
We also operate in an environment free from harassment of any kind. We are a child-safe club and take our provision of a family friendly environment very seriously. All individuals are expected to show a commitment to Inside Line policies, rules, procedures, guidelines and agreements.
- 'Sledging’ other athletes, officials or event organisers.
- Excessive use of alcohol, acting in a way that becomes a public nuisance, or creating a public disturbance.
- Damaging another person’s property or depriving them of that property
- Not stopping or slowing down when there is a clear issue on the track such as a downed rider to the side of the track
- Swearing, inappropriate comments or language
Let's be safe, enjoy riding our bikes and have some fun! :-)
EVENT WAIVER: By entering this event you are agreeing to our event waiver which lists out what the club & Auscycling are liable for. It is the riders responsibility to ensure they take care of themselves and their possessions including use of the bike trailers.
MANDATORY AUSCYCLING INSURANCE / RACE LICENCE
Follow our instructions here https://insideline.com.au/membership-race-entry-help/
Make sure to do this before the event as its much easier to do on a computer rather than your phone!
We cannot help you with this on the day as we will be busy running the event
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will social distance and observe COVID hygiene practices
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
Refunds: If we need to cancel for any reason, all riders will be given a 100% refund.
We'll make every effort to notify riders the event is cancelled.
If in doubt, please check this race listing for a notice.