- Sat, 18 Dec 2021
- Entries open
Sun, 05 Dec 2021 6:00 PM AEDT
- Entries close
- Sun, 12 Dec 2021 11:59 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Fri, 17 Dec 2021 11:59 PM AEDT
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the AusCycling COVID 19 Resource Centre Guides
Event Dates: Saturday 18 December 2021
Venue: Moulder Park Velodrome
Promoter: Orange CC
Entry Closing Date: Sunday 12 December 2021
- $11 - Participation
- $16 - U9-U13
- $24 - U15 & U17
- $36 - Seniors
A payment card fee may apply at checkout.
Please follow this link for all further event information
Age Categories & Eligibility
- Participation, U9, U11, JB13, JG13, JM15, JW15, JM17, JW17, U19, Elite & Masters
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2022 ages effective from 1st October 2021.
- Financial AusCycling "Race All Discipline" members.
- Riders in the Participation events must hold at minimum a current AusCycling 'LifeStyle' membership.
Events will be run according to AusCycling Technical Regulations
Entry fees are refundable until the day of the event (less a $4 administration fee), but refunds sought within 8 days of the event require a medical certificate.
By entering my child into this event, I, as the child’s parent or guardian.
acknowledge that photographs and videos of my child may be taken during the event; and give permission for Cycling NSW and the event promoter to record, keep, publish and display such photographs and videos of my child. Please note that photographs and videos of competitors may be taken during the event. Please advise Cycling NSW by e-mail at email@example.com if you do not give permission for the promoter and / or Cycling NSW to keep, publish and display photographs and videos of your child from this event.
Promoter Club Contact
Orange Cycling Club
Ph: (02) 7229 6463
Ph: 1300 137 397 /