- Sun, 1 Aug 2021
- Entries open
Mon, 31 May 2021 12:01 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Sat, 31 Jul 2021 10:30 AM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sun, 01 Aug 2021 10:30 PM AEST
This is our 3rd MO Session for 2021. Originially scheduled for 13 June 2021, and then postponed again on July due to COVID restrictions.
This session will follow our ever popular race simulation format which caters to experienced track riders looking for track endurance training. The main objective is to provide an opportunity to learn from participating in simulated races held over championship event distances.
We have two divisions. Please see the grading guidance below.
Past events have sold out so please register and prepay early to reserve your place. Riders can easily self scratch up to the scratching date using EntryBoss. Full refund given.
- Registration from 12:30pm
- Track Opens at 1:00pm
- Session starts at 1:15pm
The session will be broken up into two categories:
- Division 1 (A Grade Men, A Grade J19, A Grade J17)
- Division 2 (B & (faster) C Grade Men, A & (faster) B Grade Women, A & B Grade J17)
The race simulations that will make up the session are:
- Scratch Race (10km Divisions 1 & 2)
- Point Score (30km Division 1, 20km Division 2)
- A Grade J17 riders are welcome to ride in Divisions 1 but they must be experienced and have permission from their club/coach to participate.
- Skip a lap scoring will be in play. Riders may drop laps whilst remaining in the training session.
- For safety reasons, Junior U15 riders are not permitted to ride. Sorry.