Event Date: Friday 19th February
Venue: Dunc Gray Velodrome, Carysfield Rd, Bass Hill, NSW, 2197
Total Team Fee to be paid by Team Manager. Up to 6 nominations can be made per team.
- $30 U15 & U17
- $54 U19, Elite & Masters
Closing Date: Sunday 14th February.
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Rider & Patron Event Information
Race Schedule (times are approximate)
Please ensure you arrive well before your estimated category start time as we will be observing the order of racing, not the time schedule. We may run ahead of time.
||MMAS 135+ Team Sprint Qualifier
||MMAS All Ages Team Sprint Qualifier
||JM15 Team Sprint Qualifier
||JW17 Team Sprint Qualifier (not run)
||JM17 Team Sprint Qualifier (not run)
||Elite Women Team Sprint Qualifier
||Elite Men Team Sprint Qualifier
||Non-Championship Team Sprint
||WMAS 135+ Team Sprint Final
||WMAS All Ages Team Sprint Final
||JW15 Team Sprint Final
||MMAS 135+ Team Sprint Final
||MMAS All Ages Team Sprint Final
||JM15 Team Sprint Final
||JW17 Team Sprint Final
||JM17 Team Sprint Final
||Elite Women Team Sprint Final
||Elite Men Team Sprint Final
Age Categories & Eligibility
- The NSW Team Sprint Championships are open to U17 through to Masters aged riders.
- U15 Riders event will be a Demonstration (Non-Championship)
- Masters with an Elite RACE membership will be eligible to compete in the Elite Championships.
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2021 ages effective from 1st October 2020.
- This event is not open to Temporary memberships.
- All riders entering a State Open event must be covered by a Full Race Membership with AusCycling.
- Medals for Junior Championships (U17) are only awarded to NSW members. Interstate teams entered into the Junior events will only be able to ride qualifiers except in the case where there are only 4 teams where they will be able to participate in the Bronze Medal ride-off.
How To Enter
- Team Manager to register team through this portal
- Enter team name upon registration
- Enter team members name and membership number (ensure all team members details are 100% correct).
- Submit and pay entry
Please note: Any team who experiences any problems registering their team or members should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the team list and details for entry payment prior to 8:30am Monday 18th January 2021.
- Teams may nominate up to 6 riders
- A maximum of 3 per team may start on the day
- Names may be nominated for more than one team for the club they compete with, but a rider may only compete for one category and one team per championship series
The AusCycling Technical Regulations apply. In instances requiring a rule that is not stated in the AusCycling regulations, guidance will be drawn from the UCI Technical Regulations.
The Following rule will be allowed:
UCI Track Regulations “3.2.149 Teams shall be made up of riders entered for this event. The composition of a team may be
modified from one heat to another. An incomplete team may not take the start. The team manager must notify the commissaires
of any changes at least 30 minutes before the relevant competition round start."
If a club is unable to form a team due to insufficient riders, they can apply to Cycling NSW for permission to nominate a U/15, U/17 or U/19 member to compete one category higher than their age category. They may ride the gearing for the higher age group for that event only.
If a club is still unable to form a team, members from the same division (as identified in the Cycling NSW By Laws List of Divisions) may apply to Cycling NSW to form a composite team. Composite teams can win Championship Medals.
To apply for permission from Cycling NSW, contact email@example.com.
Prize Money & Presentations
- Cycling NSW Championship Medals will be awarded for all Championships.
- Prizes will be awarded to the U15 Categories.
- Presentations schedule will be released closer to the event
- Results and updated standings will be posted on the noticeboards in the infield and to the liveresults.nsw.cycling.org.au.
- Results will be posted to the CNSW website at the conclusion of the event.
- There is ample parking at Dunc Gray, please park in the allocated visitor parking bays and NOT on the grass or entrance area.
- Entry for all patrons is via the Rider entrance. Upstairs spectator entry will NOT be used.
- Change rooms and toilets will be accessible and are located at the rider entrance. Please be sure to make use of these facilities as anyone found changing in the infield could be subject to fines from race officials.
Spectator & Handler Fees
- $10 - Handler - AusCycling membership is required; membership card must be handed in upon purchase of pass.
- $5 - Infield Kids - Must be accompanied by a paying guardian at all times. Please do not let kids roam around as the infield can be a dangerous place.
- $10 - Adult
- $5 - Child (14yo and younger)
- Spectators are not allowed to enter the infield at any time.
Please click here for accommodation from Choice Hotels Australasia™
Event Information & Entries
Ph: (02) 9738 5850