- Fri, 12 Feb 2021 - Sun, 14 Feb 2021
- Dunc Gray Velodrome
- Entries open
Thu, 14 Jan 2021 12:00 noon AEDT
- Entries close
- Sun, 07 Feb 2021 11:59 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Thu, 11 Feb 2021 11:59 PM AEDT
Event Date: 12th – 14th February 2021
Awards: Cycling NSW Championship Medals
Venue: Dunc Gray Velodrome Dunc Gray Velodrome, Bass Hill NSW 2197 view map
Entries close: Sunday, February 7th 2021.
Entry fee: $30 per event
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Rider & Patron Event Information
- Friday: Individual Time Trial Qualifiers & Finals
- Saturday: Sprint, Individual Pursuit Qualifiers & Finals
- Sunday: Keirin & Points Races
- 5:30pm - Sign on
- 6:00pm - Warm-up
- 7:00pm - First Race
Saturday & Sunday
- 8:30am - Sign on
- 9:00am - Warm-up
- 10:00am - First Race
Age Categories & Eligibility
- JM19, JW19, Elite Men, Elite Women
Masters with an Elite RACE membership will be eligible to compete in the Elite Championships.
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2021 ages effective from 1st October 2020.
- This event is not open to Temporary memberships.
- All riders entering a State Open event must be covered by a Full Race Membership with AusCycling and affiliated with Cycling NSW. Parents or Guardians (of under age participants) & renewing entrants or those who joined with AusCycling from 1st November 2020 must also complete and submit the Cycling NSW Membership Waiver. Riders / entrants who are not affiliated with Cycling NSW (i.e. Interstate riders) must sign and submit the Cycling NSW Membership waiver
The AusCycling Technical Regulations apply. In instances requiring a rule that is not stated in the AusCycling regulations, guidance will be drawn from the UCI Technical Regulations.
*For all Sprint Championships, semi-final & final rounds shall be decided by a best of three (3) series, for all other rounds the winner shall be decided from a one (1) race series only.
- $10 - Handler - CA membership is required; membership card must be handed in upon purchase of pass.
- $5 - Infield Kids - Must be accompanied by a paying guardian at all times. Please do not let kids roam around as the infield can be a dangerous place.
- $10 - Adult
- $5 - Child (14yo and younger)
- Spectators are not allowed to enter the infield at any time.
- There is ample parking at Dunc Gray, please park in the allocated visitor parking bays and NOT on the grass or entrance area.
- Entry for all patrons is via the Rider entrance.
- Changerooms and toilets will be accessible and are located at the rider entrance. Please be sure to make use of these facilities as anyone found changing in the infield could be subject to fines from race officials.
- Click here for accommodation deals with Choice Hotels Australasia™
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
Entry / Login Enquiries
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: (03) 9998 6810