- Sun, 21 Feb 2021
- Dunc Gray Velodrome
- Entries open
Fri, 01 Jan 2021 12:00 noon AEDT
- Entries close
- Mon, 15 Feb 2021 11:59 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Tue, 16 Feb 2021 11:59 PM AEDT
Event Date: Sunday 21st February 2021
Venue: Dunc Gray Velodrome, Carysfield Rd, Bass Hill, NSW, 2197
Entry Fee: $45
Closing Date: Sunday 14th February 2021
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Rider & Patron Event Information
- 08:30am - Sign-on
- 09:00am - Warm-up
- 10:00am - First Race
- 10:30am - Sign-off (located on the infield)
- Round 1: Scratch Race
- Round 2: Tempo
- Round 3: Elimination
- Round 4: Points Race
JW15 & JM15 events will be held between Rd 1&2 of the U19 & Elite Omnium Championships
JW17 & JM17 events will be held between Rd 2&3 of the U19 & Elite Omnium Championships
Age Categories & Eligibility
- The Omnium Championships are open to U19 and Elite aged riders.
- Masters with an Elite RACE membership will be eligible to compete in the Elite Championships.
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2021 ages effective from 1st October 2020.
- This event is not open to Temporary memberships.
- All riders entering a State Open event must be covered by a Full Race Membership with AusCycling
The Championships will be run as per AusCyc TR.. See table of distances below:
Prize Money & Presentations
- Cycling NSW Championship Medals will be awarded for the Omnium Championships.
- Presentations will be held at the conclusion of the final event.
- Results and updated standings will be posted on the noticeboards in the infield and to the liveresults.nsw.cycling.org.au.
- Results will be posted to the CNSW website at the conclusion of the event.
- There is ample parking at Dunc Gray, please park in the allocated visitor parking bays and NOT on the grass or entrance area.
- Entry for all patrons is via the Rider entrance. Upstairs spectator entry will NOT be used.
- Changerooms and toilets will be accessible and are located at the rider entrance. Please be sure to make use of these facilities as anyone found changing in the infield could be subject to fines from race officials.
Spectator & Handler Fees
- $10 - Handler - CA membership is required; membership card must be handed in upon purchase of pass.
- $5 - Infield Kids - Must be accompanied by a paying guardian at all times. Please do not let kids roam around as the infield can be a dangerous place.
- $10 - Adult
- $5 - Child (14yo and younger)
- Spectators are not allowed to enter the infield at any time.
Please click here for accommodation from Choice Hotels Australasia™
Event Information & Entries
Ph: (02) 9738 5850