- Sun, 20 Dec 2020
- Entries open
Wed, 11 Nov 2020 8:00 PM AEDT
- Entries close
- Sat, 19 Dec 2020 4:00 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Thu, 17 Dec 2020 5:00 PM AEDT
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
Cycling Tasmania's full Participants COVID-19 Policy can be found here.
Please note anyone who is not in compliance with the general COVID rules and doesn't follow directions from Race Officials may be asked to leave the event."
When: Sunday 20th December 2020
Where: Longley International Hotel
What: Race against the clock.
All bikes are welcome! TT, road, MTBs, single speed, eBikes; you name it!
2020 has been a bit of a year. As with everyone, Covid changed the way we had to do things. We have been very pleased with the level of participation we have received post-covid, as such we want to celebrate with a casual (or not so casual) race up to Neika.
Racing will be for Seniors, Masters and Juniors (under 13 and up )
Starting at the Longley Hotel and finishing at Nieka – top of the climb
This course has been used previously – in the snow !
We encourage riders to ride out with a group and make a day of it!
First rider off at 10am with riders off at 20-30sec intervals following
Longley Hotel - link to map
Riders must either have a current Aus Cycling License or buy a day licence.
Event FAQ here