- Sun, 16 Aug 2020
- See details
- Entries open
Fri, 26 Jun 2020 9:00 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Sun, 09 Aug 2020 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sun, 16 Aug 2020 11:59 PM AEST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
The event promoter is required to follow the Cycling NSW Return to Racing Guidelines
Proudly presented by Illawarra CC.
Event Date: Sunday 16th August 2020
Promoter: Illawarra CC
Venue: Cullerin Road, Gunning
Entry Fee: $70 + payment card fee
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 9th August 2020 or unless sold out.
Course Map: Cullerin Road, Gunning to Breadalbane.**
Prize Money: $4,500
- 8:30am - Sign-on
- 10:00am - First Bunch
Age Categories & Eligibility
- JW19*, JM19, U23M, Elite Men, Elite Women, Men Masters, Women’s Masters
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2020 ages effective from 1st October 2019
- Financial Cycling Australia 'RACE' members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- This event is not open to Day Memberships, 3 Race Permits or Regional memberships.
How To Enter
- Just like 2019 all entries will be taken online.
- Maximum entries - 200 riders
- Entries will open 9:00am on Wednesday 24th June 2020
- To enter online you will need to have created an account with EntryBoss. Any issues with your login please contact EntryBoss - email@example.com before 8:55am 24th June 2020. Entry is not complete until you have received a confirmation email of entry.
- Please select between bunches 1 (Scratch) and 10 (Limit). While your request will be taken into consideration your final handicap will be determined by the state handicapper and may vary from your request.
- Distance Approx. 90km (2 Laps)
- The race will be starting on Cullerin Road, Gunning .
- Plenty of parking at Gunning.
- Canteen / BBQ facilities will be confirmed shortly
- Presentation TBC
- Riders must wear club kit if receiving prizes
- NO FEEDING ALLOWED
- Accommodation: Click here to find accommodation deals with Choice Hotels Australasia ™
- Paying from 1st -15th place
- Fastest 3 Times for Male & Female (Equal Prize money)
I acknowledge and agree that Cycling NSW, the event promoter and/or a representative may take photographs, videos and sound recordings of me during the event for promotional and editorial purposes.
If I am registering for this event on behalf of my child, I give permission for Cycling NSW, the event promoter and/or a representative to take photographs, videos and sound recordings of my child during the event for promotional and editorial purposes.
These may be used on social media, websites, in news media and in other publications and promotional material. Please advise the Cycling NSW communications manager at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish for you or your child to be photographed or filmed at the event.
Any rider (entered into a Cycling NSW event or promoted event) who wishes to receive an entry refund must contact Cycling NSW more than 8 days prior to the event. All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com. Any rider seeking a refund within 8 days on an event must submit a doctor’s certificate.
Ph: (02) 9738 5850