- Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Sun, 23 Feb 2020
- Dunc Gray Velodrome
- Entries open
Thu, 23 Jan 2020 12:00 noon AEDT
- Entries close
- Sun, 16 Feb 2020 11:59 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Fri, 21 Feb 2020 11:59 PM AEDT
Event Date: 21st – 23rd February 2020
Awards: Cycling NSW Championship Medals
Venue: Dunc Gray Velodrome Dunc Gray Velodrome, Bass Hill NSW 2197 view map
Entries close: Sunday, February 16th.
Entry fee: $30 per event
- Friday: Individual Time Trial Qualifiers & Finals, Scratch Races
- Saturday: Sprint, Points Race
- Sunday: Keirin, Individual Pursuit Qualifiers & Finals
- 12:30pm - Sign on
- 1:00pm - Warm-up
- 2:00pm - First Race
Saturday & Sunday
- 8:30am - Sign on
- 9:00am - Warm-up
- 10:00am - First Race
Age Categories & Eligibility
- JM19, JW19, Elite Men, Elite Women
- Masters ages riders with an Elite RACE membership will be eligible to compete.
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2019 ages effective from 1st October 2019.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'RACE' members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- This event is not open to Day Memberships, Regional or Temporary memberships.
The Championships will be run in accordance with, but not limited to, the following technical regulations:
- Individual Time Trial: CATR3.42 - INDIVIDUAL TRACK TIME TRIAL
- Points Race: CATR3.46 - POINTS RACE
- Sprint*: CATR3.41 - SPRINT | CNSWTR13.6i)
- Scratch Race: CATR3.43 - SCRATCH RACE | CATR ANNEXURE 1 - DISTANCES
- Individual Pursuit: CATR3.44 - INDIVIDUAL PURSUIT
- Keirin: CATR3.48 - KEIRIN
*For all Sprint Championships, semi-final & final rounds shall be decided by a best of three (3) series, for all other rounds the winner shall be decided from a one (1) race series only.
- $10 - Handler - CA membership is required; membership card must be handed in upon purchase of pass.
- $5 - Infield Kids - Must be accompanied by a paying guardian at all times. Please do not let kids roam around as the infield can be a dangerous place.
- $10 - Adult
- $5 - Child (14yo and younger)
- Spectators are not allowed to enter the infield at any time.
- There is ample parking at Dunc Gray, please park in the allocated visitor parking bays and NOT on the grass or entrance area.
- Entry for all patrons is via the Rider entrance.
- Changerooms and toilets will be accessible and are located at the rider entrance. Please be sure to make use of these facilities as anyone found changing in the infield could be subject to fines from race officials.
- Click here for accommodation deals with Choice Hotels Australasia™
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
Entry / Login Enquiries
Email - email@example.com
Ph: (03) 9998 6810