- Thu, 13 Feb 2020 - Sun, 16 Feb 2020
- Dunc Gray Velodrome
- Entries open
Thu, 16 Jan 2020 12:00 noon AEDT
- Entries close
- Sun, 09 Feb 2020 11:59 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Thu, 13 Feb 2020 11:59 PM AEDT
Event Date: Thursday 13th to Sunday 16th February 2020.
Awards: Cycling NSW Championship Medals
Venue: Dunc Gray Velodrome Dunc Gray Velodrome, Bass Hill NSW 2197 view map
Entries close: Sunday 9th February 2020
Entry fee: $25 per event
Thursday & Friday
- 10:30am - Sign on
- 11:00am - Warm-up
- 12:00 noon - First Race
Saturday & Sunday
- 8:00am - Sign on
- 8:30am - Warm-up
- 9:30am - First Race
- Thursday: Sprint
- Friday: Individual Time Trial, Points Race
- Saturday: Team Sprint, Individual Pursuit
- Sunday: Team Pursuit, Scratch Race
Live results will be online at liveresults.nsw.cycling.org.au.
Are now closed
Age Categories & Eligibility
- Masters Men & Masters Women
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2020 ages effective from 1st October 2019.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'RACE' members only. Valid 2020 membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- This event is not open to Day Membership, Regional or other temporary race memberships.
The Championships will be run in accordance with, but not limited to, the following technical regulations:
- CNSWTR10 - CHAMPIONSHIPS GENERAL
- CNSWTR13 - INDIVIDUAL TRACK CHAMPIONSHIPS
- CNSWTR17 - MASTERS CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Sprint*:CATR3.41 - SPRINT | CNSWTR13.6i
- Individual Time Trial: CATR3.42 - INDIVIDUAL TRACK TIME TRIAL
- Points Race: CATR3.46 - POINTS RACE
- Individual Pursuit:CATR3.44 - INDIVIDUAL PURSUIT
- Scratch Race: CATR3.43 - SCRATCH RACE | CATR ANNEXURE 1 - DISTANCES
*For all Sprint Championships, semi-final & final rounds shall be decided by a best of three (3) series, for all other rounds the winner shall be decided from a one (1) race series only.
- $10 - Handler - CA membership is required; membership card must be handed in upon purchase of pass.
- $5 - Infield Kids - Must be accompanied by a paying guardian at all times. Please do not let kids roam around as the infield can be a dangerous place.
- $10 - Adult
- $5 - Child (14yo and younger)
- Spectators are not allowed to enter the infield at any time.
*There is ample parking at Dunc Gray, please park in the allocated visitor parking bays and NOT on the grass or entrance area.
* Entry for all patrons is via the Rider entrance.
* Changerooms and toilets will be accessible and are located at the rider entrance. Please be sure to make use of these facilities as anyone found changing in the infield could be subject to fines from race officials.
* Click here for accommodation deals with Choice Hotels Australasia™
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
Ph: (03) 9998 6810