- Thu, 9 Jan 2020
- Nationals TT
- Entries open
- Entries close
- Wed, 01 Jan 2020 11:59 PM AEDT
- Scratch cut-off
- Wed, 01 Jan 2020 11:59 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Fri, 03 Jan 2020 12:00 AM AEDT
2020 FedUni Road National Championships
Club Teams Time Trial
Thursday January 9, 2020, Buninyong
Event Type: Team Time Trial
Entry Fees: $75 + payment card fee (per team)
Entries close: at midnight on Wednesday 1st January 2020
Eligible Membership Categories: J19, Elite, Masters
Location: Buninyong, Victoria. 32.44km course.
Please visit the event website for more details.
All participants must hold a valid CA Ride or Race Membership or UCI License at the time of the event. Temporary racing memberships are not permitted.
- Open (minimum age category Under 19)
- Masters 90+
- Masters 120+
- Masters 150 +
- Masters 180 +
Age groups are by total age of the youngest three members, according to the 2020 age year.
The number of riders per team is 3 or 4. Mixed teams are permitted however they will be placed in the Men's category for placing.
- Clubs may enter as many teams as they would like in each division numerous teams.
- To be eligible to compete, each rider shall hold a current CA membership from the club they represent.
- All participants must wear approved club kit or plain kit.
- Riders may only enter for one team per Championships.
- Combined club teams are not allowed.
- Open can include any combination of three riders who hold a 2020 Racing membership category. 'Under 19’ the youngest category accepted.
- The riders of each team shall present at the bike check point no later than 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- At the start, the riders shall be held side by side on the starting line and then released, not pushed, by holders who shall be the same for all teams.
- At the start, a four minute time gap will separate the men’s category and two minutes for all other categories.
- Time shall be taken on the third rider.
- Finishing times shall be taken to the nearest one-tenth of a second at least.
Team conduct during the race
- A team, upon catching another, shall leave a lateral gap of at least 2 metres between them.
- After 1 km, the team caught shall ride at least 25 m away from the other.
- The exchange of food, drinks, small items of equipment, wheels and bicycles and help with running repairs shall be permitted between riders of the same team
- The driver of the following vehicle shall hold a current CA membership.
- The following vehicle shall follow at least 10 metres behind the last rider of the team, shall never overtake it nor draw up level with it. In the case of a breakdown, technical support may be rendered only with the rider and vehicle stationary on the left side of the road.
- The vehicle may not take up position between the team and any rider(s) that has/have dropped behind unless they are at least 50 metres apart. The riders that have dropped behind may under no circumstances ride in the slipstream of a vehicle.
- The following vehicle of a team that is about to be caught up shall, as soon as the distance between the two teams drops below 100 metres, drop back behind the vehicle of the other team.
- A vehicle following a team that catches up another may not take up position between the teams unless there are at least 60 metres between them. Should that gap subsequently reduce, the vehicle shall return to its position behind the last rider of the 2nd team.
- Megaphones or loud-hailers may be used.
- No occupant of a following vehicle may reach or lean out of the vehicle under any circumstances.
If one rider is disqualified the team shall be disqualified and the classification shall be adjusted.
100% refunds will be provided until close of entry. After the close of entry there will be no refunds under any circumstances.
For all event information & event queries
If you have any trouble with your entry