- Sun, 26 May 2019
- Junior TT Course Williamstown
- Entries open
Thu, 04 Apr 2019 12:00 AM ACDT
- Entries close
- Mon, 20 May 2019 11:59 PM ACST
- Pay online by
- Fri, 24 May 2019 11:59 PM ACST
Event Type: Time Trial - State Championships
Date: Sunday 26th May
Location: Williamstown – Soldiers Memorial Hall (22 Queen Street)
Entries close: 11:59pm Monday 20th May 2019
Eligibility: Open to all U13, U15, U17 Race Licence Holders
$30 – U17 Time Trial
$20 – U15 Time Trial
$15 – U13 Time Trial
All event details can be found at the Cycling South Australia website.
||U13, 15, U17 Road Races (separate event listing here)
||Masters Road Races
||U13, U15, U17 Time Trial (this listing)
||U19, U23 & Elite Road Races
Course map at https://veloviewer.com/routes/17736804 (turnaround point subject to commissaire approval)
- Distances and times may change. Details will be confirmed after start list is finalised.
- All riders must be familiar with scrutineering rules of equipment, including apparel, helmets and bicycles. Please refer to sections 3.1 to 3.7 and Annexure 6 of the Cycling Australia Technical Regulations.
- All U15 and U17 entrants please note the National rule of no blocking of gears will be enforced for State Championship events.
- All U13-U17 entrants please note that only club or plain kit is allowed to be worn during State Championships.
- All riders must wear plain or club clothing unless their sponsor is registered with Cycling SA. Check with Cycling SA to see if you are registered to wear sponsor clothing before the day.
- Entrants must have a Race licence in Junior, U19, U23, Elite, Masters and Para categories. Riders with 3 ride permits are not eligible to enter.
- If there are fewer than six entrants in a category, this category shall be abandoned (except Masters). Refer to 2.1.9 and 2.1.10 of Cycling SA Technical Regulations.
- Riders must be signed on at least 15 minutes before their category start time. Failure to sign on 15 minutes prior to the event start time could mean that your start is refused.
For safety reasons no unauthorised follow cars are permitted on the course, riders associated with unauthorised vehicles may be disqualified.
PO Box 602 Enfield Plaza, SA 5085