- Fri, 22 Feb 2019 - Sun, 24 Feb 2019
- Dunc Gray Velodrome
- Entries open
Sat, 02 Feb 2019 12:00 noon AEDT
- Entries close
- Mon, 18 Feb 2019 3:00 AM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Fri, 22 Feb 2019 11:59 PM AEDT
Event Date: Friday 22nd - Sunday 24th February 2019
Venue: Dunc Gray Velodrome Dunc Gray Velodrome, Bass Hill NSW 2197 view map
Entries close: Wednesday, February 13th
- Individual Events: $17 per event
No late entries will be accepted
- Individual Time Trial
- Scratch Race
- Individual Pursuit
- Points Race
Events Schedule / Start Times
- 1:00pm Friday: Individual Time Trials, Scratch Race, Sprint Qualifiers
- 9:30am Saturday: Individual Pursuit, Keirins, Sprint Rd of 16 & Sprint Quarter-Finals
- 9:30am Sunday: Sprint Semi Finals / Finals & Points Race
Age Categories & Eligibility
- JW15, JM15, JW17, JM17
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2019 ages effective from 1st October 2018.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'RACE' members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- This event is not open to Temporary or Regional memberships.
- Events may be combined based on volume of entries.
This event is not open to NSW members, if you wish to ride the event you must enter the NSW Championships event click here. Any NSW rider entered into the interstate event will be refunded their entry fee less a transaction fee.
The Championships will be run in accordance with, but not limited to, the following technical regulations:
1. CNSWTR10 - CHAMPIONSHIPS GENERAL
CNSWTR13 - INDIVIDUAL TRACK CHAMPIONSHIPS
Individual Time Trial: CATR3.42 - INDIVIDUAL TRACK TIME TRIAL
Scratch Race: CATR3.43 - SCRATCH RACE | CATR ANNEXURE 1 - DISTANCES
Individual Pursuit: CATR3.44 - INDIVIDUAL PURSUIT
Keirin: CATR3.48 - KEIRIN
Sprint*: CATR3.41 - SPRINT | CNSWTR13.6i
Points: CNSWTR16 - POINTS | CATR3.46 - POINTS
*For all Sprint Championships, semi-final & final rounds shall be decided by a best of three (3) series, for all other rounds the winner shall be decided from a one (1) race series only.
- $10 - Handler - CA membership is required; membership card must be handed in upon purchase of pass.
- $5 - Infield Kids - Must be accompanied by a paying guardian at all times. Please do not let kids roam around as the infield can be a dangerous place.
- $10 - Adult
- $5 - Child (14yo and younger)
- Spectators are not allowed to enter the infield at any time.
- There is ample parking at Dunc Gray, please park in the allocated visitor parking bays and NOT on the grass or entrance area.
- Entry for all patrons is via the Rider entrance.
- Changerooms and toilets will be accessible and are located at the rider entrance. Please be sure to make use of these facilities as anyone found changing in the infield could be subject to fines from race officials.
- Click here for accommodation deals with Choice Hotels Australasia™
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
Ph: (03) 9998 6810