- Fri, 22 Feb 2019 - Sun, 24 Feb 2019
- Dunc Gray Velodrome
- Entries open
Sat, 02 Feb 2019 12:00 noon AEDT
- Entries close
- Mon, 18 Feb 2019 3:00 AM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Fri, 22 Feb 2019 11:59 PM AEDT
Event Date: Friday 22nd - Sunday 24th February 2019
Awards: Cycling NSW Championship Medals
Venue: Dunc Gray Velodrome Dunc Gray Velodrome, Bass Hill NSW 2197 view map
Entries close: Wednesday, February 13th
- Individual Events: $22 per event
- Enter all 6 events $110
No late entries will be accepted
- Individual Time Trial
- Scratch Race
- Individual Pursuit
- Points Race
2018 Junior Cyclists of the Year Presentations will be held at the conclusion of the Individual Pursuit Championships on Saturday
Events Schedule / Start Times
- 1:00pm Friday: Individual Time Trials, Scratch Race, Sprint Qualifiers
- 9:30am Saturday: Individual Pursuit, Keirins, Sprint Rd of 16 & Sprint Quarter-Finals
- 9:30am Sunday: Sprint Semi Finals / Finals & Points Race
Age Categories & Eligibility
- JW15, JM15, JW17, JM17
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2019 ages effective from 1st October 2018.
- Financial Cycling Australia 'RACE' members only. Valid membership card must be presented at sign-on.
- This event is not open to Temporary or Regional memberships.
- Junior Championships (U15-U17) are only open to NSW members, Non-Championship events will be on offer to interstate riders. CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE NON-CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS.
- Non-Championship events may be combined based on volume of entries.
The Championships will be run in accordance with, but not limited to, the following technical regulations:
CNSWTR10 - CHAMPIONSHIPS GENERAL
CNSWTR13 - INDIVIDUAL TRACK CHAMPIONSHIPS
Individual Time Trial: CATR3.42 - INDIVIDUAL TRACK TIME TRIAL
Scratch Race: CATR3.43 - SCRATCH RACE | CATR ANNEXURE 1 - DISTANCES
Individual Pursuit: CATR3.44 - INDIVIDUAL PURSUIT
Keirin: CATR3.48 - KEIRIN
Sprint*: CATR3.41 - SPRINT | CNSWTR13.6i
Points: CNSWTR16 - POINTS | CATR3.46 - POINTS
*For all Sprint Championships, semi-final & final rounds shall be decided by a best of three (3) series, for all other rounds the winner shall be decided from a one (1) race series only.
- $10 - Handler - CA membership is required; membership card must be handed in upon purchase of pass.
- $5 - Infield Kids - Must be accompanied by a paying guardian at all times. Please do not let kids roam around as the infield can be a dangerous place.
- $10 - Adult
- $5 - Child (14yo and younger)
- Spectators are not allowed to enter the infield at any time.
- There is ample parking at Dunc Gray, please park in the allocated visitor parking bays and NOT on the grass or entrance area.
- Entry for all patrons is via the Rider entrance.
- Changerooms and toilets will be accessible and are located at the rider entrance. Please be sure to make use of these facilities as anyone found changing in the infield could be subject to fines from race officials.
- Click here for accommodation deals with Choice Hotels Australasia™
- 2018 Junior Cyclists of the Year Presentations will be held at the conclusion of the Individual Pursuit Championships on Saturday
Permission to record and use images
By entering my child into this event, I, as the child’s parent or guardian:
1) acknowledge that photographs and videos of my child may be taken during the event; and
2) give permission for Cycling NSW and the event promoter to record, keep, publish and display such photographs and videos of my child.
Cycling NSW Office
Ph: (02) 9738 5850
Ph: (03) 9998 6810