- Sat, 2 Feb 2019 - Sun, 3 Feb 2019
- CSA State Track Titles
- Adelaide Super-Drome
- Entries open
Tue, 08 Jan 2019 12:00 noon ACDT
- Entries close
- Thu, 24 Jan 2019 11:59 PM ACDT
- Scratch cut-off
- Wed, 23 Jan 2019 11:59 PM ACDT
- Pay online by
- Fri, 01 Feb 2019 11:59 PM ACDT
Events: Keirin, Sprint, Points Race, Scratch Race, Individual Pursuit, Time Trial
Para: IP, TT
|5 - 6 events
Saturday 2 February: Approx 9.00am - 6.00pm*
Sunday 3 February: Approx 9.00am - 6.00pm*
*To be confirmed once entries close.
Saturday Events: TT, IP, Keirin, Points Race
Sunday Events: Scratch Races, Sprint
Nomination deadline: 11:59 pm Tuesday 23 January 2019
Other Important Information
- Riders must present their 2019 CA Race licence (or evidence of) in U19, Elite or Masters categories at sign on.
- Elite riders are required to hold an Elite CA Race licence.
- If there are less than 3 entrants in an event, medals will be awarded based on a percentage of the best SA time (for % times refer to CSA Tech Reg's)
- If 3 or more entrants, gold, silver and bronze will be awarded.
- Must have 6 riders on the start line to be considered a 'State Championship' event. If not, the race will be cancelled.
- Riders must wear plain (non-branded), sports institute or club clothing (jersey and nicks) unless they are registered with Cycling SA to wear Sponsored clothing.
T: +61 8 8260 1800
PO Box 602 Enfield Plaza, SA 5085