- Sat, 3 Jun 2023
- Entries open
Sun, 21 May 2023 7:00 PM ACST
- Entries close
- Fri, 02 Jun 2023 12:29 PM ACST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 03 Jun 2023 5:00 PM ACST
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THIS EVENT
RETRO, CHAINLESS & HARDTAIL ENTRIES
- Race will be held at around 4pm Saturday
- Make sure to be at transport at 3.45
- You must be racing on Sunday to race this event. You will not be allowed on the track at all if you only register for this event.
- If you are doing Elite or u19 qualifying we will get you back to the top asap!
Chainless, Retro & Hardtail categories
Inside Line has teamed up with Bridge Road Brewers to keep our Retro, Hardtail and Chainless racing going.
And to make things even better, we have teamed up with Lighthouse Youth Projects to make sure the funds earned at these races are put 100% to charitable use.
Lighthouse Youth Projects Inc is a registered charity and volunteer supported not-for-profit organisation sharing a love of riding and living life to the fullest. We strive to help kids at risk of not being amazing, empowering young people for a successful future.
- Chainless : $15
- Retro : $15
- Hardtail: $15
- Note: A Free beer for over 18's who cross the finish line
- 2006 or earlier
- Bar plugs/ends on handlebars
- Narrow bars - 680mm is the max!
- We arn't crazy strict about these requirements, so if in doubt flick us a messsage
- Im sure you can figure it out!
NOTE: The Race Director reserves the right to deem any participants clothing or equipment unsatisfactory. It is up to the participant to ensure they meet the above minimum requirements for the purpose in which they are intended.
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will social distance and observe COVID hygiene practices
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter