- Fri, 29 Sep 2023 - Mon, 2 Oct 2023
- Southlake Illawarra BMX track
- Entries open
Mon, 26 Jun 2023 9:00 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Thu, 17 Aug 2023 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Thu, 17 Aug 2023 11:59 PM AEST
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
2023 HUTSIX BMX STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS - NEW SOUTH WALES
This event is proudly supported by HutSix
The 2023 Hutsix BMX State Championships - New South Wales will be held at Southlake Illawarra BMX Club.
There will be no late entries accepted for this event. To ensure that you do not miss out on participating in the event, please ensure you enter in accordance with the closing date stipulated.
State/Territory Championships Categories
|Mini Wheelers (No Gender Division)
||5 and Under, 6, 7
|20” Challenge (M/F)
||8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50--54, 55-59, 60+
|24” Cruiser (M/F)
||8-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50--54, 55-59, 60+
|Vet Pro (M/F)
|Junior Superclass (M/F)
|Para BMX (M/F)
- To enter Para Class, you will need to enter your age class in 20"Challenge. Once entered, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us with your intention to race this category. Riders will compete within their own age category and will be scored as a separate event for Para. For further details please refer to the Technical Guide
- Riders may only enter their correct racing age and gender category for all BMX State/Territory Championships.
- Please ensure if you are wanting to enter more than one category, you complete the entry for all at the same time, otherwise the EntryBoss system will not allow you to go in and add an additional category later and you will need to contact email@example.com.
|Category (min 4 riders)
||Online entry fee
|Challenge (20" & Cruiser)
|Vet Pro / Junior Superclass
- Credit Card Fees are additional to the fees above and passed on at cost (1.2% + 30c per entry)
Entered & now can't make it?* An automated refund is available using the EntryBoss' Scratching mechanism.
Please note: In order to receive a refund, riders must scratch by the entry close date. After this date has passed, in order to obtain a refund, riders must request a refund via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy of their medical certificate attached. The refund request and medical certificate must be received by AusCycling prior to race day (for clarity this is prior to 29 September 2023). For more information, please view the AusCycling Refund Policy click here
- This is a transponder timed event series.
- it is a rider's responsibility to ensure the transponder is correctly affixed to their bike and is operational which includes subscription
- Transponders can be purchased at https://shop.auscycling.org.au/products/prochip-flex
- A transponder must have an active Subscription PRIOR to entering. This can be done at https://mylaps.sqorz.com/
- All riders (except Participation classes) must have a transponder
- Riders are required to supply a plate number at entry.
- Any duplicate plate numbers will dealt with in accordance with the process outlined in the Technical Guide.
Event Cancellation Refunds
- Riders will receive 100% refunds if the event is cancelled.
For the Event Technical Guide, Event Schedule, Venue Information and all other Event Information, please click here