- Sat, 3 Dec 2022 - Sun, 4 Dec 2022
- Entries open
Wed, 12 Oct 2022 12:00 noon AEDT
- Entries close
- Mon, 28 Nov 2022 11:59 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Wed, 30 Nov 2022 11:59 PM AEDT
Event Dates: Saturday 3 December & Sunday 4 December 2022
Venue: Bathurst Velodrome & Moulder Park Velodrome
Promoter: Bathurst CC & Orange CC
Entry Closing Date: Monday 28th November 2022
- Participation - $20 (2 days) / $10 (1 day)
- U9-U13 - $30 (2 days) / $20 (1 day)
- U15-U17 - $45 (2 days) / $30 (1 day)
- Seniors – $ 70 (2 days) / $45 (1 day)
A payment card fee may apply at checkout.
Age Categories & Eligibility
- Participation, U9, U11, JB13, JG13, JM15, JW15, JM17, JW17, U19, Elite & Masters
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2023 ages effective from 1st October 2022.
- Financial AusCycling "Race All Discipline" members.
- Riders in the Participation events must hold at minimum a current AusCycling 'LifeStyle' membership.
- To win a Country & Metropolitan Championship Medal rider must be a member of an affiliated NSW Country or Metropolitan club. Refer to Tech Reg - 2.03
- Championship points will be allocated to NSW riders only
- All Interstate/Territory riders will be recognised in the results for each event, including the NSW Country Metro Championship races.
- All Interstate/Territory riders will be placed into Championship races based on Field Sizes
- All non NSW Country and Metropolitan Championship events with prizes are race podiums and can be won by any rider regardless of home State/Territory
- U17 riders wishing to ride the Madison Championships should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of each rider. Second year U15 riders will be permitted to ride in the Championship at the discretion of the Chief Commissaire but will not be eligible for medals.
Events will be run according to AusCycling Technical Regulations
All junior categories will be required to roll out bikes pre-event.
Handicapping / Grading
Riders will be graded as per the NSW Handicapping Policy. There is no guarantee you will receive the grade you nominate. To avoid disappointment, please check with your club handicapper to ensure your state handicapping code is correct.
Please see the Event Information Page on AusCycling website for all further event information.
Any rider (entered into an AusCycling event or promoted event in NSW) who wishes to receive a refund more than 8 days prior to the event may do so by withdrawing by scratching themselves via their EntryBoss account. Any rider seeking a refund within 8 days on an event must submit a doctor's certificate to AusCycling All refund requests within 8 days of an event should be sent to email@example.com
Ph: (02) 7229 6469
Ph: 1300 137 397