Manual entries for multiple riders can be submitted to email@example.com using the following online form:
Date: Saturday, 26 November 2022
Event Type: Individuals of all age categories are competing towards the overall club tally of the day.
Race Categories: J11, J13, JM15, JW15, JM17, JW17, Open ABCD* (categories subject to number of participants).
*Senior riders will be graded based on their Flying 200m time. Riders who don't compete in the Flying 200m will be graded based previous results.
Membership Requirements: J11, J13, J15, J17, J19, U23, Elite, Masters
Riders must hold a valid AusCycling Race All Discipline membership.
Entry Fees: Juniors $25, Seniors $35 (+ credit card fees)
Riders are able to scratch (full refund) from a race before close of entries by logging into their Entryboss account.
A medical certificate within 7 days of the event will be required for refunds after entries have closed.
A refund may be granted for other reasons at the discretion of AusCycling.
- Riders can enter individually or be entered by their club (please check with your club contact)
- Riders can compete for either their primary or add-on club but MUST STATE THEIR CLUB they wish to compete for if it is different to the club shown on Entryboss profile
- Entries for multiple riders can be submitted using the manual entry form
From 9am at the registration desk in the infield.
- Flying 200m from 10am
- Rest of the program from approx. 11am
The event will finish at approx. 4:00pm
Race Format and Regulations
- J11-J17 ride in their age category
- J19/Senior riders will be graded based on their Flying 200m time. Riders who do not take part in the Flying 200m will be graded by the handicapper based on their previous results.
Points and Event Rules
- Every rider that finishes an event scores points towards the Overall Club Champion, Points Per Rider and Most Valuable Rider classifications of the day.
- Points: 1st=20pts, 2nd=19pts, 3rd=18pts etc.
- Riders can but do not have to participate in all events offered in their category
- Clubs can nominate as many riders as they wish to participate in any category and event as long as there are 20 riders or less in that event.
- Double points will be awarded for the Flying 200m and other selected events as indicated on race program
Prizes and Presentations
Presentations will be held at the conclusion of the event with the following awards (trophies) being presented:
- Overall Champion: Club that accumulated the most points across the day
- Points Per Rider Champion: Club with highest score per rider average (total points divided by number of starters)
- Most valuable female and male junior/senior riders for those riders contributing the most points for their club