- Sun, 5 Jun 2022
- Cavanbah Centre
- Entries open
Sun, 29 May 2022 6:00 PM AEST
- Entries close
- Sun, 05 Jun 2022 6:45 AM AEST
- Pay online by
- Sat, 04 Jun 2022 9:00 PM AEST
Starting in May, we're restarting our usual program of racing every 1st Sunday of the month with club crit championships to be run in August, stayed tuned for more on this.
- Sunday 1 May 2022
- Sunday 5 June 2022
- Sunday 3 July 2022
- Sunday 7 August 2022
Cavanbah Centre, 249 Ewingsdale Rd Byron Bay
Sundays: 6:30am Registration for 7:00am race.
|Juniors (to U17)
GRADES & HANDICAPPING
Please make sure you also contact club handicapper Glen Hannan (email@example.com) prior to your first event so that you can be welcomed and graded accordingly.
A reminder that racing is open to all AusCycling members who hold a valid racing membership. Please check that your membership is still active before your race. If you’re new to racing and have not held a racing licence before, you are eligible for a 4-week free trial. We strongly encourage new racers to take up this option and come along to try racing at our Cavanbah Centre events.
- Riders from all clubs with a valid AusCycling racing licence. 4-week free trial memberships available for new racers https://www.auscycling.org.au/membership/other/free-trial.
- No licence, no racing.
- Hands must remain on handlebars for the entire race, no victory salutes
- Once your race is finished, you may continue rolling on the left of the track for half a lap and exit the track at the entrance to the carpark. Please be aware that other grades may still be racing and will be overtaking quickly
- Overtaking of grades must be done to the right. It is the responsibility of overtaking groups to warn upcoming groups (e.g. yelling “B grade overtaking”) at which point the upcoming group must all move to the left and ride single file in tight formation until the overtaking group has passed and there is a 12m gap to the nearest rider.
- Grading is at the discretion of the club handicapper, and promotions/demotions between each race will be made in accordance with relevant recent results. If you record a 1st place or 3 podium places throughout a series, you will automatically be promoted for the next race.