- Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Sat, 8 Oct 2022
- Satellite City BMX Club
- Entries open
Thu, 02 Jun 2022 12:00 noon ACST
- Entries close
- Mon, 29 Aug 2022 11:59 PM ACST
- Pay online by
- Thu, 01 Sep 2022 11:59 PM ACST
By entering this event, you agree not to attend if:
You currently have Covid-19.
You have any symptoms or are feeling unwell.
Or if your State/Territory Government requires you to isolate.
Our intention is to run a safe event and we appreciate your cooperation.
2022 HUTSIX BMX TERRITORY CHAMPIONSHIPS - NORTHERN TERRITORY
The 2022 HutSix BMX Territory Championships - Northern Territory will be held at Satellite City BMX.
This event is proudly supported by HutSix and Satellite City BMX.
There will be no late entries accepted for this event. To ensure that you do not miss out on participating in the event, please ensure you enter in accordance with the closing date stipulated.
State/Territory Championships Categories
|Mini Wheelers (No Gender Division)
||5 and Under, 6, 7
|20” Challenge (M/F)
||8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50--54, 55-59, 60+
|24” Cruiser (M/F)
||8-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50--54, 55-59, 60+
|30+ Open Wheel (M/F)
|Junior Superclass (M/F)
- Riders may only enter their correct racing age and gender category for all BMX State/Territory Championships.
- Please ensure if you are wanting to enter more than one category, you complete the entry for all at the same time, otherwise the EntryBoss system will not allow you to go in and add an additional category later and you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Category (min 4 riders)
||Online entry fee
|Challenge (20" & Cruiser)
|30+ Open Wheel / Junior Superclass
- Credit Card Fees are additional to the fees above and passed on at cost (1.2% + 30c per entry)
Entered & now can't make it?* An automated refund is available using the EntryBoss' Scratching mechanism.
Please note: In order to receive a refund, riders must scratch by the entry close date. After this date has passed, in order to obtain a refund, riders must request a refund via email to email@example.com, with a copy of their medical certificate attached. The refund request and medical certificate must be received by AusCycling prior to race day (for clarity this is prior to 7 October 2022). For more information, please view the AusCycling Refund Policy click here
- This is a transponder timed event series.
- it is a rider's responsibility to ensure the transponder is correctly affixed to their bike and is operational which includes subscription
- Transponders can be purchased at https://shop.auscycling.org.au/products/prochip-flex
- A transponder must have an active Subscription PRIOR to entering. This can be done at https://mylaps.sqorz.com/
- All riders (except Participation classes) must have a transponder
- Race Plates will be provided by AusCycling for this event.
- Riders are required to supply a plate number at entry.
- Any duplicate plate numbers will dealt with in accordance with the process outlined in the Technical Guide.
Event Cancellation Refunds
- Riders will receive 100% refunds if the event is cancelled.
For the Event Technical Guide, Event Schedule, Venue Information and all other Event Information, please click here