- Sat, 15 Jan 2022
- Coburg (2021)
- National Boulevard
- Entries open
Sat, 09 Jan 2021 5:00 PM AEDT
- Entries close
- Fri, 14 Jan 2022 7:00 PM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Fri, 14 Jan 2022 5:00 PM AEDT
Proudly presented by Coburg Cycling Club.
COVID-19 Safety Information
- All riders and spectators must register their attendance via QR code.
- All participants must show vaccination certificate or exemption certificate.
- Please follow all current government guidelines (i.e. mask, distancing) and do not attend if unwell in any way.
Northern Combine Season Numbers
Help us eliminate the rego desk. It is now compulsory for riders to purchase a NC Season number.
Please see all the details here. Season Number Order
Jersey number is mandatory, bike race number optional.
Format: Criterium racing at National Boulevard, Campbellfield.
Circuit: 1.8km circuit running anticlockwise Google Maps
Unfortunately we do not have access to a toilet at the crit races this Saturday.
Grades & Schedule
||Rego desk opens for sign-on
||Skills Session (if minimum numbers met)
||Rego closes for B, WA, D, WC
||B & WA
||Race starts – 50 minutes + 3 laps
||D & WC
||Race starts – 30 minutes + 3 laps
||Rego closes for A, WB, C
||Race starts – 60 minutes + 3 laps
||C & WB
||Race starts – 40 minutes + 3 laps
||TBD on day
Prize money will be awarded to:
- 1st place if 2 or more riders
- 1st & 2nd places if 3 or more riders
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd places if 4 or more riders
Sprint Primes vs A+ Breakaways.
- In the event of a successful breakaway of A+ riders in A grade, prizes will be awarded to both the first winners (from the A+ break) as well as for group sprint finishers at discretion of commissaire
- If the A+ riders do not establish a breakaway, the commissaire will announce a sprint lap mid-race.
Women's and Mixed Grades
- Separate Women's races will be offered when there are 5 or more women on the start line.
- When this occurs, the women's race will commence two laps after open grade starts, and the race commissaire will wait until the open grade has completed their final finish sprint before calling three laps to go for the women to avoid both grades crossing the finish at once.
Without any volunteers, Coburg Crits races would not be able to run.
Please sign up for volunteer roles here: signup.com
Volunteers who undertake 3 or more shifts receive free racing for the season.
- Cancellation due to weather forecast will be made on the Friday night before.
- Cancellation due to actual weather can occur anytime.
Race Day Reminders
- If driving, please do not park on the inside lane (anti-clockwise) of the course, nor on the outside lane (clockwise) within 25m of the finish .
- Cycling Victoria Red Light policy is enforced so please remember to bring a rear light.
- We ask that you support the Three Links Cafe by not consuming your own food in the cafe please!
Full race details
The following document details all the instructions and rules imposed by Coburg Cycling Club for the Criterium races: Coburg crits 2021 - 2022