- Wed, 13 Oct 2021
- Hanson Reserve
- Entries open
Sun, 10 Oct 2021 6:00 PM ACDT
- Entries close
- Wed, 13 Oct 2021 7:30 PM ACDT
- Pay online by
- Wed, 13 Oct 2021 9:30 PM ACDT
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
Thanks a million, we really appreciate everyone's cooperation.
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
Statement of Acknowledgement
Hanson Reserve is on the traditional Country of the Kaurna People. AusCycling acknowledge not only this ancestral relationship, but also the ongoing deep feelings of attachment and relationship of the Kaurna people to country. We respect and value their past, present and ongoing connection to the land and cultural beliefs. We also pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.
In addition, we extend that respect to other Aboriginal Language Groups and other First Nations.
Please take note that Junior Skills will temporarily move from the Superdrome to Hanson Reserve from the 10th of October to the 10th of November due to an Infield fence being built.
For those that haven't been to Hanson before, address - 25 Fifth Ave, Woodville Gardens SA 5012
About - Junior Skills Training
- Sessions will be done in blocks incorporating 2-3 skills/efforts surrounding a specific race whilst riding fast and having fun.
- Track time between 6:00-8:00pm, to maximise time please try to arrive by 5:30pm for a on track warmup at 6:00pm.
- Session will be run by Scholarship and ACSA coaches Josh Harrison and Che Thomas. Along side them will be rotating current high performance cyclists in South Australia.
Pricing (Whilst at Hanson pricing will change)
PO Box 602 Enfield Plaza, SA 5085