- Tue, 21 Sep 2021
- Adelaide Super-Drome
- Entries open
Wed, 15 Sep 2021 11:30 AM ACST
- Entries close
- Tue, 21 Sep 2021 7:30 PM ACST
- Pay online by
- Tue, 21 Sep 2021 8:30 PM ACST
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
Thanks a million, we really appreciate everyone's cooperation.
- you will not attend if you have flu-like symptoms within 14 days of the event
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
- It is strongly recommended that you download the COVIDSafe App
Statement of Acknowledgement
The Adelaide SuperDrome is on the traditional Country of the Kaurna People. AusCycling acknowledge not only this ancestral relationship, but also the ongoing deep feelings of attachment and relationship of the Kaurna people to country. We respect and value their past, present and ongoing connection to the land and cultural beliefs. We also pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging. In addition, we extend that respect to other Aboriginal Language Groups and other First Nations.
Please remember to use the Covid check-in at the entrance to the Superdrome and be wearing a mask around the track unless you're an athlete.
We thank you in advance for your understanding.
About - Sprint Training
- Each session will be incorporating 2-3 skills/efforts and finishing with something fast and fun.
- Track time between 7.00pm - 8.30pm will prioritise Juniors to maximise their track time before full focus shifting to the senior riders.
- Session will be run by Australian Sprint Champion Caitlin Ward.
Please select the correct session when you enter.
||Juniors 7.00pm - 8.30pm ( 6.45pm Roller warm up )
||Seniors 7.00 - 9.00pm ( 6.45pm Roller warm up )
$15.00 for both age groups.
PO Box 602 Enfield Plaza, SA 5085