- Thu, 22 Jul 2021
- Track Training
- Sleeman Sports Complex, Chandler Qld
- Entries open
Fri, 16 Jul 2021 7:00 AM AEST
- Entries close
- Thu, 22 Jul 2021 8:00 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Thu, 22 Jul 2021 9:00 PM AEST
Balmoral runs weekly track sessions each Thursday for its members and non-members alike.
These sessions take place on the outdoor velodrome at Sleeman Sports Centre, Chandler, which was built for and used in the 1982 Commonwealth Games.
As this is an outdoor track, sessions may be cancelled due to weather, please check Balmoral’s Facebook page or on the news page on this website for information before leaving on Thursday afternoon.
Session 1 - 5:00-7:00
Session 2 - 6:00-8:00
||Time During COVID19 Restrictions
|Session 1 Juniors
|Session 2 Seniors
|Juniors (J17 & under)
Siblings - $5.00 (siblings after the first - PLEASE USE Discount code SIBLING)
Track Bike Hire
- Hire a track bike for a month $10
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you not only agree to our standard terms and conditions, but you agree to the following :
- you have not been asked to self-quarantine due to travel overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot within the past 14 days
- you have not been asked to self-quarantine for any other reason
- you have not been in close contact with a person who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- you do not have a temperature or respiratory symptoms (e.g. runny nose, cough, sore throat)
- you have not been tested for COVID-19 and are waiting on the test results
- you will follow all safety guidelines and directions of the event promoter
- you will adopt a "Get In, Race, Get Out" approach
All of our COVID-19 information is available here http://balmoralcyclingclub.com.au/balmoral-covid-safe-cycling/
Terms & Conditions
By registering for this event you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
They can be found here: http://balmoralcyclingclub.com.au/termsconditions/