Junior Dirt Skills - Craigburn Farm, July 10th
The Junior Dirt Skills Program is a joint initiative of the Port Adelaide Cycling Club and the Adelaide Mountain Bike Club.
Our main aim is teach children the skills and etiquette to increase their competence, confidence, and enjoyment of riding bikes in natural and off-road environments.
• Arrive 15mins Prior To Class Start Times listed below.
• All Participants E-mailed Prior to Class with Coaching & Zone Details.
• Required: Bike in good working order, Australian Standard Helmet, Spare Tube (In your childs bike Size), Water.
• Coaching Groups are sorted by DOB with similar aged peers, 6-8 students per coach.
• Bike handling • Descending skills • Clearing obstacles • Bike safety • Proper technique • Race craft and etiquette
Related topics covered:
• Bike care • Nutrition & Hydration • Respect for the outdoors • Respect for the Trails • Respect for other trail users and riders
|Session 1||4-7yrs||2-3pm||30 Positions Max|
|Session 2||7-15yrs:||3:30-5pm||50 Positions Max|
Entry is $20ea for all sessions.
Auscycling Membership Required
Highly Recommend The FREE 4 Week Trail For First Time Attendees
Anyone entering without membership, the system will flag it & you will be contacted> Please ensure you take the time to get the membership organised.
JDS Coordinator & AMBC Junior Coordinator
0412 198 042