- Mon, 18 Jan 2021
- Dromana Criterium
- Entries open
Mon, 04 Jan 2021 7:00 PM AEDT
- Entries close
- Mon, 18 Jan 2021 4:00 PM AEDT
- Scratch cut-off
- Mon, 18 Jan 2021 12:00 noon AEDT
- Pay online by
- Mon, 18 Jan 2021 11:59 PM AEDT
MCC request that you NOT attend this event if you have:
- COVID-19 or have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting their results; or
- any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, loss of smell, runny nose etc); or
- been in contact with a COVID-19 case in the last 14 days; or
- been in contact with someone who has been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting their results; or
- been overseas within the last 14 days.
In addition, all riders are to bring their own equipment and spares; MCC will not be providing tools or spares.
Proudly presented by Mornington CC
Criteriums return this summer with graded criterium racing for all ages at our awesome criterium circuit in Dromana.
Rego: from 17:30
Start times: 18:00
Presentations: Conclusion of final race
Volunteers: Please contact email@example.com
Scratching: (withdrawal of entry) available as a self-serve/automated refund option until the scratching cut-off above. Please revisit race listing for 'scratch' button.
Grading: Please help the handicappers by providing your regular scratch race grade (A-D) when entering.
Membership: Riders must have a current Cycling Australia Racing License. Information here: http://membership.cycling.org.au/
Red light policy: All riders are required to have a working solid rear red light.
Location & Facilities
Address: TWØBAYS Brewing Co
Parking: Trewhitt Ct, Dromana VIC 3936
General Facilities: Bathrooms and post-race refreshments / food (at own cost)