- Sun, 29 Nov 2020
- Entries open
Sun, 22 Nov 2020 6:00 PM AEDT
- Entries close
- Sun, 29 Nov 2020 8:00 AM AEDT
- Pay online by
- Sun, 29 Nov 2020 11:59 PM AEDT
MCC request that you NOT attend this event if you have:
- COVID-19 or have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting their results; or
- any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, loss of smell, runny nose etc); or
- been in contact with a COVID-19 case in the last 14 days; or
- been in contact with someone who has been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting their results; or
- been overseas within the last 14 days.
In addition, all riders are to bring their own equipment and spares; MCC will not be providing tools or spares.
Proudly presented by Mornington CC
Venue: Main Ridge
Course: usual circuit - Main CK Rd/Arthurs Seat Rd/Purves Rd anti clockwise direction
Helpers needed please - Corner Marshalls, follow car, Junior support rider, BBQ, entries. (if unable to race please get involved, we appreciate your help)
Volunteers: Please contact email@example.com
Grading & Distances
Our Club Championships are based on age categories as follows;
|Elite Men (open event - any age)
|Women (open event - any age)
|Super Masters 50 - 59
|Juniors support ride
Race start: 8.00 am start - (7.30 briefing)
Presentations: Shortly after conclusion
Scratching: (withdrawal of entry) available as a self-serve/automated refund option until the scratching cut-off above. Please revisit race listing for 'scratch' button.
- Riders must have a current Cycling Australia Racing License. Information here: http://membership.cycling.org.au/
- All riders are required to have a working solid rear red light.
Address: Main Ridge Community Hall
Parking: Community Hall Carpark
General Facilities: Basic public bathrooms