We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
The Goldfields Cyclassic Community Challenge offers you the complete outback cycling experience!
Get ready to explore the riches of the Goldfields and experience the rush of successfully completing the Menzies Classic. From the moment you board the plane on Saturday morning, relax and enjoy the ride knowing that everything will be taken care of. All you need to do is ride your bike!
More information, including details of the event and accommodation options, can be found on the Cyclassic website.
Please note: If you would like to purchase a jersey, flight or awards dinner tickets please ensure you do so when registering for the event. ANY changes to existing registrations need to be processed direct with event organisers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with requested changes.
Full details on logistics, transport and food below.
Early Bird Entry Fee: $40.00
Standard Entry Fee: $50.00
Flight (optional): $400.00 seats are limited to one per entry (until sold out).
Jersey (optional): $100.00*
Early Bird Entries: 24 March to 11:59PM (AWST) 21 April 2023
Entries Close: 11:59pm AWST Tuesday 30 May 2023
All entries include event participation, and ground support.
* Jerseys can be ordered up until 11 April 2023 and will be ready for collection at rider registration on Saturday 3 June 2023. Orders can be placed subsequent to that date with delivery after the event.
- Charter flight to/from the event: $400.00 per seat for all entries, until sold out (one seat per entry only). Check the Cyclassic website for flight details. The flight duration is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes and is the most convenient way to experience the event if travelling from Perth. If there are seats available after 28 May 2023 they will be made available for non-riders until sold out.
- Tickets to the Awards Presentation Dinner in Menzies: Available for purchase for the cost of $30.00. Additional tickets can be also be purchased for guests at a cost of $30.00. Tickets must be shown for entry into the dinner.
- Menzies Bivouac Option: In 2022 the Goldfields Cyclassic offered limited camping packages on Saturday night in Menzies, which is returning again for 2023! We will provide and assemble your tent and mattress ready for your arrival. Showers, Toilets, Security and a charging station area are all included. Just bring a pillow, sleeping bag, toiletries and your Sunday race gear. Singles $100.00, Doubles $175.00
- Bike and Camping Gear Transport: From Perth to Kalgoorlie and return – option available at no charge. Please note, bikes and camping gear cannot be carried on the charter flight
Included in every entry
Event Jerseys can be purchased up until the 11th of April 2023 for arrival on 3 June 2023. Jerseys can still be ordered but delivery will be after the event.
Click HERE to view the design of the event jersey.
Our Event Jersey supplier is Pedal Mafia. Access the Pedal Mafia size guide HERE.
Scratching: You can withdraw your entry with a self-serve, automated refund via EntryBoss prior to the scratching cut-off date of 21 May 2023, 5pm AWST. Please return to the EntryBoss Race Listing and use the 'Scratch' button. After this scratching cut-off date, any refunds due to withdrawal are at the discretion of the event organiser.
No Licence, No Race. An AusCycling licence is required for all Community Challenge riders (for insurance purposes). AusCycling offer a "Lifestyle" licence at a cost of $7. Click HERE to purchase your licence. You will need to show proof of purchase of your licence at Registration
Age group: Participants must be 15 years or older.
Announcements: Please check: https://www.facebook.com/GoldfieldsCyclassic/ and http://cyclassic.com.au/
Please see detailed information for transport options, including flights and bike transport.
A payment card fee may apply (calculated at checkout).