Blackburn Cycling Club will be holding its Annual Track Club Championships for Junior and Senior members this year on multiple weeknights over March. Due to the packed racing calendar it was difficult to find the usual weekend slot hence the committees decision to move this year’s championships over multiple weeknights.
We have designed a fast flowing program, which will determine the champion in each discipline as well as overall Club Track Champions.
Club Championships are subject to Blackburn's Club Championship Eligibility policy (see below)
Registration from 4.30pm, racing to start at 5pm.
Please view the relevant EntryBoss Entry for each day.
• Tuesday 21st March (Jnr Sprint) - Flying 200m, Match Sprint, Time Trials.
• Wednesday 29th March (Jnr Endurance) - Scratch, Individual Pursuit
• Wednesday 22nd March (Snr Sprint) - Flying 200m, Match Sprint, Time Trials.
• Tuesday 28th March (Snr Endurance) - Scratch, Individual Pursuits
All Entries are $10 for each discipline (Sprint / Endurance)
1) The event is open to Primary Members of the Blackburn Cycling Club, and “Add-On” members subject to conditions outlined below.
2) Competitors must be a financial member of the Blackburn Cycling Club prior to the date that entries opened and through to the completion of the event.
3) Competitors must hold a current AusCycling Race Licence at the time of entry and through to the completion of the event.
4) Blackburn Cycling Club “Add-On” members are eligible to compete in any Club Championship if they “have not” entered and represented their primary club, or another club, in the past 12 months at local, state and national events equal to, or of the same discipline as the club championship held being track, road and criterium.
5) Competitors are requested to wear the club cycling kit during Club Championship events. Other cycling kit is permitted that does not bear another club’s name, sponsorship, or team which “under protest” could lead to possible disqualification at the time of the event. Protests must be made prior to the commencement of each race.
To ensure safe racing, the event hosts will apply the Covid safe guidelines as may be applicable at the time of the event. By entering the event you agree to follow these guidelines. By entering this event, you also agree to follow Government COVID directives and recommendations applicable to our jurisdiction at the time of the event.
We appreciate your cooperation; our intention is simply to run a safe event.
As always, we are willing to assist or hear your feedback. Email or Team App us at:
Online entry requires immediate payment.
A payment card fee of $0.43 will be applied.