BMX Racing for children from 2 years of age and adults of all ages. New riders are always welcome. One club with two sensational tracks.
MACKAY & DISTRICTS BMX CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP
*ALL RIDERS WELCOME*
PARTICIPATAIONS CLASSES – MINI WHEELERS AND SPROCKETS WILL ALL RECEIVE AN AWARD AT THE END OF YEAR BREAK UP. NO SCORING WILL TAKE PLACE FOR PARTICIPATION CLASSES.
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS IS OPEN TO ALL AGE CLASS RIDERS.
· Must be a member of Mackay & District BMX Club.
· Must enter at minimum, one event at Mackay and one event at Walkerston.
· Scoring will be completed using Sqorz and a transponder is required for this to occur. Transponders are available at rego for $65 each.
SCORING OF CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS
· Riders will accumulate points based on each moto results. Accumulated points will be summarised and ranked.
· Initial class entered will be the class the rider will remain in for the duration of the club championships.
· If the rider chooses to ride in a different class than initially entered the points are non-transferrable.
· Merged classes will be scored based on each moto results and will contribute to the riders accumulated points in the class entered.
· When competitors share the same number of Series Total points, tie breaking is performed.
Classes are ability based. It is the responsibility of the rider and or parent to confirm what class they would like to compete in by communicating clearly to the registrar when entering.
Our Family discount is as follows;
(use at entry)
|First 2 riders||Regular Entry||no promo code|
|3rd family member||$4||'3RD'|
|4th+ family members||Free||'4THPLUS'|
Entered & now can't make it? An automated refund is available using the EntryBoss' Scratching mechanism. Please note the scratching cut-off because non-attendance refunds after this time are at the discretion of the event organisers and may require a medical certificate.
Riders will receive 100% refunds if the event is cancelled. We will do our best to communicate our intentions early if the event is at risk of not proceeding.
*Sprockets & Regular Classes - 3 Moto's - Break - 3 Moto's
*Mini Wheelers - Race prior to moto1 and after completion of moto 3
|Practice||6:00 - 6:15pm|
Stay tuned to see what's cooking this week!
Cash and EFT accepted.
Need to talk to someone?