- Sat, 20 Aug 2022 - Sun, 21 Aug 2022
- Townsville BMX Club
- Entries open
- Entries close
- Wed, 17 Aug 2022 11:59 PM AEST
- Scratch cut-off
- Wed, 17 Aug 2022 11:59 PM AEST
- Pay online by
- Thu, 18 Aug 2022 11:59 PM AEST
IMPORTANT: Sprockets & Mini-wheelers have an early entry close
- Sprockets & Minis entries close August 10 (normal entries August 17)
We are taking COVID-19 restrictions seriously.
By entering this event, you agree to the following:
- you agree to follow Government COVID recommendations applicable to your jurisdiction
- you agree to follow familiarise yourself with the event's COVID plan
- you agree to follow the Event's COVID directives
- A QR Code for contact tracing will be in use, registration is compulsory for all persons attending the track
- you agree that you may be asked to leave the event for non-compliance
- Our intention is simply to run a safe event, we appreciate your cooperation
||2 - 7 years
||2-5 years, 6 years, 7 years
|20” Challenge (M/F)
||8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
|24” Cruiser (M/F)
||8-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
||30+ Male 20”, 30+ Female Open Wheel
|Junior Superclass Male/Female
All ages are based on year-of-birth (age as at 31/12/2021). Competitors may ride up in higher ability categories and/or ride the opposite gender category. Riders younger than 30 may enter older age categories up to the pinnacle class of 30-34. Riders older than 34 may enter younger age categories (higher in ability) down to the pinnacle class of 30-34. Participation categories are permitted to ride up within their category only. (e.g. Sprockets must stay in Sprockets).
|Class (min 3 riders)
||Online entry fee
|Age / Cruiser/Master classes
|Sprocket /Mini Wheelers
Please Note: You can enter more than one category at a time when entering.
Please just use the check boxes in the entry form to enable the extra categories you want.
* Credit Card Fees are additional to the fees above and passed on at cost (1.2% + 30c per entry)
Entered & now can't make it? An automated refund is available (until close of entries online) using the EntryBoss' Scratching mechanism. Please note the scratching cut-off date because non-attendance refunds after this time are at the discretion of the event organisers and will require a medical certificate.
- This is a transponder timed event series. There will be no transponders available for hire.
- It is a rider's responsibility to ensure the transponder is correctly affixed to their bike and is operational which includes subscription
- Transponders can be purchased at Mylaps Online Store
- A transponder must have an active Subscription PRIOR to entering. This can be done by following these steps: How to renew your subscription
- All riders (except Mini Wheeler and Sprockets) must have a transponder
- Riders are required to supply a plate number at entry.
- Any duplicate plate numbers will dealt with by adding an '1' to one plate to resolve the duplicate.
Event Rules & COVID-Safe Plan
It is important that all riders familiarise themselves with the following;
|AusCycling National Technical Regulations
Venue Specific Notices
Alcohol & smoking are not permitted within the BMX grounds
Event Cancellation Refunds
- Riders will receive 100% refunds if the event is cancelled.
- We will do our best to communicate our intentions early if the event is at risk of not proceeding.
Need to talk to someone?